THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

My Six Cats

vhensby1
    Newborn
    Newborn

Number of posts : 78
    Registration date : 2011-05-03

snazzy My Six Cats

Post by vhensby1 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:32 am

cat Hi guys,

Since I have finally got the internet, thought it would be an idea to read all the previous posts on here.

This one caught my eye as I do have other pets Smile well they are my mum's but I have been brought up with cats since birth.

I was meant to bring my cat with me to new house but she does not like fen- Rob has hinted I may get a kitten for xmas- looking at norweigen forest cat Smile to match fen of course Razz

Anyways, the images will be big i guess but here are the six cats I have left.

Oldest is Truffle, he is deaf, blind and has a brain tumor (15yrs old)

Next are the three siblings (4-5 yrs old)
    Milo (squishy) is quite dumb, ran away for a week and we think he got hit on the head

Midnight- I think she can see ghosts and spirits and likes to sit and stare at me for hours at a time

Mia- She is my cat and i truly babied her. She has the pinkest pads ever and goes moody if im not around

Next is my sister's cat Oscar who is a year old and has massive amber eyes (she also babied him)

Finally is the youngest edition Oliver (ninja) we found him down our street being abused by kids, he is nicknamed ninja as he has no fear and his size does not affect anything, he is a month younger than oscar but looks like a 3 month old kitten instead.

Well thats the mad crew!!!!!! All been rescued from some awful place Sad

xx
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

snazzy Re: My Six Cats

Post by gbjoce on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:41 am

Think Truffle is a real sweetie and Mia is lovely, well they all are.
    My oldest cat is 17 and doing well so far. Like you, I have always been brought up with cats, my parents always had them and my brother and sister have three each. I only have 2 now but think that is enough with Maska around!
    vhensby1
    Newborn
    Newborn

Number of posts : 78
    Registration date : 2011-05-03

Post by vhensby1 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:47 am

Our eldest was 18, mum got her when she was carrying my sister so they bonded really well, i remember when my sis lost her voice, the cat got laryngitis and when my sis was moody, the cat was as well.

Truffle is on steriods at the moment but fingers crossed he will last a bit longer- we lost his sister last xmas to hyperactive thyriods and hidden heart mumor so fingers crossed no repeat of it again.

Fen just wants to play with cats so hope a kitten will be good Smile
    kachinas
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 2702
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by kachinas on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:55 am

aww, I like cats, but they don't seem to like me! Crying or Very sad I had two when I moved here but they both ran away! Smile , One I found again, in a garage over the road, and she stayed for about six months then ran away again Crying or Very sad , The other, a ginger tom ( I love ginger cats! lol, he left when I got Echo! Neutral , He had been away for about three months, came back saw Echo, went out and that was the last time I saw him Crying or Very sad

Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Truffles looks marvellous for his age Laughing we have had one cat that is all, when Leon was a few weeks old Wayne said someone at school had kittens and could he have one, so I said yes, as long as it was a male, so we picked him up and he came home tucked up in the bottom of Leon's pram, he was called Timmy. One year later Timmy had kittens Shocked Shocked just lay down in front of me and gave birth to 3 of them, we had never bothered to check 'his' sex Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing So Timmy got spayed, on ringing the vet I was told to make sure Timmy couldn't get out, because they can get pregnant again within 24 hours of giving birth, I was horrified, no wonder there is such a large cat population lol! lol! So Timmy was spayed, and lived with all the various dogs I have had over the years, ruled the roost absolutely, the best was her laying in front of the fire here and 3 dobies sat around her not daring to go too near the fire as they would have had her claws on their nose. She went out one day and didn't come back for a while, then the same again, then never saw her again, but she would have been getting on for 15 years old at least I am sure.

VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3364
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by carol on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 pm

they are sweet, only ever like 2 cats that was ark and skippy, skippy thought she was a dog as was only 3 to 4 weeks old and dumped so sprinkle mothered her so she thought she should be a dog rather than a cat.
    and ark was one in a million to used to chase the foxes and chased dogs to Very Happy mind you he was a big boy. lol! lol!
    Brandykins
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 2715
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by Brandykins on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Aw they are beauties, each one of them. I so love cats - I still miss my cat I had for 19 years. Cats are so independent and so clean.

Truffle is a gorgeous cat.

Hope to see more of them, please:)

Take care.
    kazzanne
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-25

Post by kazzanne on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:30 pm

aw great pics, I still have my old boy he is going stong at 16 and still gives the dogs a run for there money lol x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:00 pm