THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
Shocking!!  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
Shocking!!  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
Shocking!!  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
Shocking!!  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
Shocking!!  EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
Shocking!!  EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
Shocking!!  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
Shocking!!  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
Shocking!!  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

5 posters

Shocking!!

kachinas
    kachinas
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 2702
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

down Shocking!!

Post by kachinas Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:37 pm

mara64
    mara64
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 251
    Registration date : 2010-10-12

down Re: Shocking!!

Post by mara64 Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:05 pm

WISH SOMEONE WOULD PUT HIM ON A LEAD AND DRAG HIM DOWN THE STREET KICKING HIM.......GGRRRRRRRR...I KNOW WHAT I WOULD LOVE TO DO TO THESE PEOPLE
    Geri
    Geri
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post by Geri Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:33 pm

I seen this on the news last night absoulutly disgusting I hope they find him x

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:55 am

I cannot bring myself to even click on it, things like that haunt me and I get so upset and angry that I get myself all in a stew Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Sad Sad

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:56 am

The best thing for him when he is found is to hang him up Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Last edited by keeper on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Geri
    Geri
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post by Geri Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:08 am

OMG Lynn swore & in a violent way (but I totally agree) x
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Post by gbjoce Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:15 am

Disgusting but think we have to look at what makes people behave in that way.

I have two sons, I cannot imagine either of them doing something like that. I was a single mum for most of my boys lives. My eldest was 7 and my youngest was 3 when we split up and they have not seen their father more than twice in that time, my youngest not for 23 years.
    I think you were a single mum to June not sure about anyone else.

Unlike Mr Cameron, I don't think it can all be laid at our doors. What causes young men ( and women) to suspend every ounce of human feeling they have??

I remember my youngest, years ago, hating me because I would not take some baby house martins to the vets. The nest has come crashing down and they were tiny things with no chance. But surely...his was a more normal reaction to a helpless creature...

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:16 am

Sorry if I offended anybody lol Embarassed Embarassed any form of cruelty gets me going especially if it's to do with kids or animals Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Ps Geri, I still cannot get into your PB account.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610

Post by Admin Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:23 am

Yeah you are right Joce but not only have I been a single divorced mum once, I have been one twice. So my boys, in theory, should be right tearaways and druggies. One has his own business, alright he is a flaming ton weight around my neck at the moment with it, but he works very hard at it and if you can succed through sheer grind and stubborness, then he will get there. The other one, the youngest had an alky for a father (now deceased) and witnessed some dreadful things, some of which he can't remember when it is discussed, and so did my eldest, in fact he took a lot of it as well. My youngest boy has a fantastic job, which he has worked hard for, and still works hard at. Not saying either of them are saints, but we have had horses and dogs in this family all our lives and they have always done animal stuff alongside me, they would never dream of doing anything like that, so it is what they are taught within the family, you can have it hard, you can be living on next to nothing, doesn't mean that you should lose your humanity.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:48 am

If in doubt blame it on the families No What about the families families ? what about the mental ailments/ diseases, issues such as schizophrenia,bipolar and then there is learning difficulties and that's without mentioning society, do goodies, law and government. Yes I hate any form of cruelty as you now know but it is all too easy to shirk the blame just on families. There are families who have brought their children up law abiding and respectfully only to find that their child has been responsible for such acts as above and they have been mortified, some have dis owned them and some parents have gone on to kill themselves because they couldn't live with the shame Sad. Lets support families before we loose the meaning or experience of it.
    I too have worn the single parent T shirt.
    I will get off my soap box now Surprised
    kachinas
    kachinas
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 2702

Post by kachinas Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:08 am

Some of the items I've found are beyond words and forgiveness! Twisted Evil
    They have given me nightmares and tearful sleepless nights, pale

It's like a cancer taking over the world, so frightning really.

I've been a single Mum, my youngest daughter last saw her dad when she was 11, she is now 23 ( well 24 tomorrow lol).
    On the other hand, my nephew who although his mum and dad have gone seperate ways, is still in contact with him ( not sure of the relivence of this! lol) , anyway, my nephew, thinks you can't have a relationship with a animal unless it fears you! Evil or Very Mad and he has been round dogs and cats all his life.
    I've spoken to my sister about it, as he teases the dogs ( she has 3) winds them up and then shouts at them for being a pain! My sisters reply? oh, he dosen't mean it! Shocked

I don't know what the answer is, but I do believe society needs a better deterrent and people need to realise the consiquences. ( sorry if I've spelt wrong but I've no spell check, lost it somehow! lol)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:55 am