THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

Breeders BEWARE !!!!

Shadsdad
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 340
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

down Re: Breeders BEWARE !!!!

Post by Shadsdad on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:59 am

I meant what I said, I would do the long drive, I did it for Fen afterall? OK, Fen was a Yazzlemer pup and we felt we had an obligation, but we feel Sulin are no different, sorry Lynn but your dogs you entrusted to us are the foundation of our Yazzlemer line and as such, all Sulin dogs are ours too if you know what I mean)

Just hope Zena comes back and takes me up on my/our offer, I did tell Carol eventually!

Just feel so much for the NOT so little guy and my pet vet (Oscars' owner) J Ross MRCVS is prepared to organise all health tests as required
    Shadsdad
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by Shadsdad on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:01 am

Maybe 2nd thoughts Lynn?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:06 am

Well let's see what happens now

tooncats
    Newborn
    Newborn

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2011-10-01

Post by tooncats on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:38 am

Where do I begin....I didn't really want to have to reply to the accusations put on here about me as I'm not involved with your breed, but as someone clearly wants you to know my business I feel obliged to correct a few things - hope you don't mind...

'I havent broken my contract with her either as when I got my breeding queen from her she was with full breeding rights'
    No-one mentioned any contract or that it had been broken - so where has that come from?

'Turns out my instincts were right there as there are health concerns over those kittens with some dying from genetic faults. When she spoke to a vet about this she LIED and said she had never lost a kitten. I notice she doesnt mention this to you either does she. If you want to know more I suggest you scroll back through this thread for my phone numbers and call me as I cant be bothered to go through the whole story online again here with yet another pointless argument'

Instincts?? I wish I'd listened to mine - and none of this would of happened - you wouldn't have that cat and I'd of never met you

'A few kittens have died from it' Tell me about those 'few' - how many again?

If every offspring from that particular male had this genetic 'fault' your claiming it has (cleft palate) 2 kittens were sadly lost and only one had it (from 24) I think you need to inform breeders of all species that they have genetic faults as I'm sure there are many out there that have lost far more than this - WHEN you have been breeding long enough you will find this out for yourself - in the meantime I think contacting the breeder of the particular male is appropriate cause of action, and she will no doubt contact the many breeders around the world that she has and is selling breeding cats to that are from her line - she'll be very interested to know that we have such a knowledgeable breeder here in the UK that can help her with her breeding program

'Or even mention that she tried to attack me on facebook complaining to other cat breeders and lovers about me and stating lies about my cats/pedigrees etc and inciting people to come to mine and STEAL my cat. Official complaints went into to both facebook and Felis Brittanica about her and the thread was copied and pasted with her lies and encouragement of people stealing my cats and she was shot down in flames and bollocked by the cat association and made to shut up online'
    lets talk about FB...what friends say in response to a post is not under your control - I remember - this is why this all started when things that should of been said in a pm or a phone call but were put on a post for the entire world to view??? also why would anyone set up a bogus account in a false name and send a friendship request to the very person you hate so much...mmm..why do that?
    Felis Britannica have been contacted and asked about this 'shot down in flames' and being bollocked bit as as there's no knowledge of this?
    stating lies about my cats/pedigrees etc -at that time you had only one registered pedigree cat - and she was from me - you know the one that was being referred to

'Or even the cats she still hasnt even paid for'
    One cat Zena - one cat...and what damn business is that of yours? The agreement in this case is between the breeder and me - nothing to do with you or anyone else - what did you think you'd gain by posting that on here?
    There are some breeders who are actually 'friends' and their terms are their business, they help each other - you know, you can even aquire animals for free these days for breeding....same thing!
    'If you would like a full list of the information I have on her please contact me privately and I will be happy to give it to you, including the full list of all the breeding animals she has sold/given away after 1 or 2 litters without re contacting their breeders'
    and again what bloody business is that of yours? You insist you own your cat and will do what you want with her - there you go then you answered that one yourself. You weren't even around 4yrs ago when this particular cat was homed - the fact that she'd had 2 litters of 7 kittens and was spayed for health reasons obviously doesn't come into it does it? the fact she wasn't happy in a breeding enviroment was another reason why she was re-homed - her welfare was more important to me as is has always been - for me to pay £800 for her - then re-home her for £100 just shows how I'm a money grabing breeder doesn't it - when you have been breeding a few more years- you might find you have purchased a cat for breeding which doesn't fit into your program for what ever reason, your saying you would continue to breed from him/her regardless?

In 8yrs I've never ever came across this kind of nastiness - I know the breeding world can be harsh at times, but this is the first time I've came across this before - bringing things up that are clearly nobodys business - and to be honest most of them probably don't care - at the end of the day what-ever animal it is and who ever it is with, it is it's welfare that should come first

say what you want, and call me what-ever - those who believe you are clearly not worth the steam off my poop
    Shadsdad
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by Shadsdad on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:58 am

Sorry, this a Utonagan Forum, Utonagan "DOGS"

Tooncats and Zena please play elsewhere if you're gonna bitch over "CATS"

Shadow Loves Cats but she'll only eat one at a time !

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:08 am

Sorry Vince but I think it is relevant in this case. I am grateful to Tooncats for coming on here and telling of her experience with Zena weather it be cats or dogs it just shows what type of person she is and the lies I/we are dealing with.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:36 am

Vince,I think Tooncats is due an apology, she got in touch with us after seeing this thread reproduced on facebook and immediately wanted Lyn to know that she wasn't the first person to be taken in by Zena, and also has told of so many things that really truly disgust me and one in particular made me cry It has made us confident that we are right and that the REAL truth is not that as touted on here by Zena. There are other things yet to come out that will make you really really angry. I really hope that wherever Beowulf is now, that he is safe and secure and has found a loving home, I also hope that his new people find Lyn and reassure her. Can you imagine what Lyn is like with all this??? Her pup only just a year old and being put through this trauma and then having no idea what has happened to him??? Stuff of nightmares Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

tooncats
    Newborn
    Newborn

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2011-10-01

Post by tooncats on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:47 am

Sorry Shadsdad..I was only trying to help Embarassed

there's an old saying...'THE TRUTH WILL OWT'
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:09 am

Don't you go apologising Tooncats, Vince needs to be on his hands and knees grovelling - surprised Carol let him up to be honest Laughing lol! scratch

Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1484
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by Jazz on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:10 am

Yeah i agree, Vince you overstepped the mark in this situation. now be a good boy and say sorry or i'll get mummy to hid your onions! lol!

plus if the forum is purely about utonagan dogs no one should be allowed to talk about any of their other pets/breeds etc. this in an inclusive community where everyone has the right to express themselves.
    Shadsdad
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by Shadsdad on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:36 am

Maybe I did over-step the mark, if so I apologise profusely Sad (It's not my intention to offend) However, I trust to "gut" feelings, proved right when I exposed the infamous JamesP?, you all loved him at the time? and look what he's done since!

I've got NO personal beef with either Tooncats or Zena, although I deplore the way the latter has chosen to ignore the contract she signed up to, going to investigate making the contracts "LEGALLY" binding once our barrister returns from his travels.

You've got to admit though, the thread WAS getting a bit out of hand?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:48 pm