THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

OH BRITAIN, where did we go wrong?

kachinas
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 2702
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

OH BRITAIN, where did we go wrong?

Post by kachinas on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:54 am

We're "broke" and can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.?

Are you aware of the following?

The British Government provides the following financial assistance: -

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER (bearing in mind they worked hard and paid their Income Tax and National Insurance contributions to the British government all their working life) Weekly allowance: £106.00
    IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN (No Income Tax and National Insurance contribution whatsoever) Weekly allowance: £250.00

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Weekly Spouse allowance: £25.00
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Weekly Spouse allowance: £225.00

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Additional weekly hardship allowance £0.00

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Additional weekly hardship allowance £100.00

A British old age pensioner is no less hard up than an illegal immigrant/refugee yet receives nothing

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT £6,000

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT: £29,900

Please read all and then forward to all your contacts so that we can lobby for a decent state pension.

After all, the average pensioner has paid taxes and contributed to the growth of this country for the last 40 to 60 years.

Sad isn't it? Its about time we put our own people first.

Re: OH BRITAIN, where did we go wrong?

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:20 am

Totally agree with you Karen. I have always believed that charity begins at home.
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Post by gbjoce on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Been around a long time ...came from a chain e mail started by.....??? The B N P ?? who knows.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/uk-pensioners-asylum-seekers-protest.shtml
    kachinas
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 2702

Post by kachinas on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Really? it took a long time to reach me then lol oh well, never mind!

Senior

Number of posts : 1484
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by Jazz on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:38 pm

the thing is though, if you actually look at statistics and figures generally our pensioners and war veterans are closer to the poverty line, usually inside it, compared to immigrants and any other section of our society.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:46 pm

All the above is true though, no matter who started it. I also pay tax on my pension because I was stupid enough to pay into a private works pension and another small one. So for saving up out of my already taxed salary I am taxed again Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad If I had never worked a day in my life, brought my 2 boys up on the state and never saved, never paid taxed or NI, I would be in clover now.

VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Not saying pensioners do not deserve more just hate this can of scaremongering. Illegal IMMIGRANTS are just that...illegal and are entitled to nothing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:18 pm

I was like you Joce, but the last couple of years have taught me so different. My eldest son was playing football with his Insurance Broker's kids (the family is Asian by the way) a brand new Range Rover came careering around the corner and nearly knocked a child down. He went over and remonstrated with them, 5 Asian lads got out and beat him up, broke his nose, ribs etc. The Asian owner of the petrol station over the road got the reg number, so you would think it would be easy to apprehend the offenders, let me pause for a laugh here. They are STILL driving around in that same car!!!! The police have seen the vehicle several times, it is apparently a hire vehicle registered to a company in Bradford that never answer the phone, they have been given the address of the driver of the vehicle, have been to the house, but the lady who answered doesn't speak English, so that is that then. Never pulled the vehicle over, never bothered to do anything really, that was 2 years ago. If 5 white people had done that to an Asian they would have been a public hanging. You only have to venture out of the door and drop a piece of paper to find yourself on the wrong side of the law, somehow though these people, and many others like them, are laughing at us because they are working the system that is skewed against the vast majority of the indigenous population.
    It is a fact that if a Muslim has more than one wife, we do not recognise other than one wife, so the rest become single parents, have their own houses, they receive single parent benefits and all the trappings. I doubt if any of the adults involved work or pay into the system, why should they?? It is for us mugs to do that isn't it???
    I agree about illegal immigrants, if caught, receiving nothing. However what about the families coming over on the backs of arranged marriges etc?? What about all the crimes committed where they can't be returned from whence they came, due to their Human Rights?? What happened confused to OUR Human Rights???

VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:36 pm

The fault is with the police in that situation I would think. There are always people of all creeds and colours that break the law, behave badly and which I certainly would not want to live next door to.

But I do not believe in stereotyping or discriminating against entire groups of people based on the bad behaviour of the minority.

In the main...people with the gumption to leave their country behind through fear, starvation, wars,
    persecution in countries that do not respect their rights,to become an asylum seeker are not the type of people to be lazy and live off benefits any longer than they would be forced to.

1 in 10 British people now live abroad...the world is a small place now.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:55 pm

I am surprised it is only 1 in 10 people have gone abroad, let's face it, we are strangers in our own country these days. They all make for here because we are a soft touch, notice they don't want to stay in any other country, no they make straight for here because they know once they get in we can't get them out.
    No other country would let people in for opertions, babies etc on the NHS, run up a huge bill and then disappear, try that in America and see what happens. It is about time we started shutting the doors and putting up a No Entry sign, and if people have no history of even looking for a job, let alone working, then there are no benefits, end of.

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:14 pm

A wise man was Enoch Powell !! ( I think I have spelt his name right Embarassed ).
    Geri
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post by Geri on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:45 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643823/Enoch-Powells-Rivers-of-Blood-speech.html

This is the full Enoch Powell speech .
    The country has been going down the tubes for years now
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3364
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by carol on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:46 pm

quite right look after our own firstly but no give money to everyone else dont forget the other countries we keep giving to as they are skint.
    lol! lol!

let our own people suffer instead of charity begins at home

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:12 am

I was going to put that link up too Geri so ta for that lol !

I think it is sad that many of us now no longer feel native in our own country Sad

Before we know it we will be on the endangered list !
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:36 am

Lol...what is a native to this country???

Angles....Saxons.....Romans......Vikings......Celts....Normans et al. ??

We are all a mixture of so many cultures and of many invasions. Go back far enough and we all come from the same place.

All you read in the popular press is the negative aspect of migration....a view that is far from the truth. I have time for anyone who wants to work hard what ever their ethnic origins and no time for lazy scroungers be they British or from any where else.

According to a Home Office study ........' immigrants,
    including asylum seekers and refugees, are far from being a burden on UK
    taxpayers. On the contrary, in 1999-2000, they made a net fiscal
    contribution of approximately £2.5 billion, worth 1p on income tax.'

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:45 am

Oh yes, lets buy the dictators a new private jet Rolling Eyes because that's what happens to all the money we give.
    We went to Sri Lanka just after the tsunami, remember we all gave millions to help those poor people???
    I was a bit iffy about going, but we were told they really needed the tourists, so we carried on with our plans and we went.
    The people were lovely, all of them doing everything they could to keep going. We were invited to go on an outing to a typical Sri Lankan home and eat breakfast, now I do not like curry etc but I went because it was to help the people out.
    This guy had 40 children living there Shocked Shocked they were all victims of the tsunami and had lost their families, the reason he was doing the breakfasts etc was because he had been given none of the aid they should have been awash with!!!! He was doing it to feed and help those children. There was a lady who was in the same hotel as us that went on the trip, and she was something high up in Save The Children and she was appalled because of the aid they had sent, she said she would be getting onto Princess Anne about it when she got back. So, tell me...where did the money go? What happened to it?
    I never ever give money now, I have no idea where it goes, the one thing I do know is it never reaches the people it is meant to help.
    Why do we send aid to China and to India, both of whom are pursuing making the Nuclear Bomb? If they can afford that, then why do they need our money.
    All the people that are working over here,legally or illegally, they send their money 'home' it doesn't get spent here!!!!! Lots of them have big houses and a nice lifestyle thanks to our generous benefit system, not generous to us by the way, just if you come in with a sob story and then bring the rest of the family in later on, then get a large house with a bedroom for each of your many children.
    Oh to be given a nice big house and live on the state!!! Silly me working all those years and paying my way!!!!

Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post by Geri on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:48 am

Its a sorry state of affairs that this man could predict this back in 1968 what was going to happen to the country . I dont class myself as racist & I do have some good friends that are of another race but what really disgusts me is that on Sept 11 outside the american embassy in england muslims burnt the american flag along with the Union Jack . What will be done nothing . If dor talking sakes I burnt the Islamic flag I would be flogged & a public hanging would be called for . Inequality breeds contempt which breeds hate crimes . The scary thing is this is not a new thing & we do not seem to learn .
    When my mother passed away I was asked by the funeral director if any of us Myself,brother & sister were in recept of benefits we all answered no & had a bill of over £3000. A polish man who worked for this company at the same time lost his dad not long after me was given money to fly his dads body to Scotland & to bury him here all expenses paid by the goverment ??? when I went to the social security to ask why I had not been entitled to help I was advised because I am from the country I would have have more support than someone from another country ??
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:45 am

That may be a true story but most of the stories you read in the popular press be it about race or anything are far from true but go on to become accepted as the truth down the line.

A little like Zena and Lyn on here...Zena floats the idea about Beowolfs eyes and later people go back to it and it has become true.

I agree about inequality breeding trouble...the inequality that gets me angry is the bankers that have caused the crisis in the USA and Europe. They go on collecting their fantastic salaries and bonus even after all the the chaos they have caused and the ordinary folk who were not responsible have to suffer the cut backs. That is what makes me fume.....

My brothers daughter goes out with such a guy...25 and already on £150.000 a year plus bonuses that run to many thousands each time and perks...he is always being flown here there and every where....for special occasions .etc For what...I don't think anyone at that age is worth that...goodness knows what he will earn in a few years time and all as a thank you for ruining the economy. GRRRRRRRRRR
    Shadsdad
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 340
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post by Shadsdad on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:08 am

Don't these high flying W@nkers get paid for losing money too?

If so I should be so so rich?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:13 am

Vince, it's the likes of you and me paying for this debacle, through higher prices for food, fuel etc. plus higher VAT and the loss of thousands of jobs. Whilst in the real world we have to buy more with less, tax dodgers, benefits cheats and fat cats just sit back and cream a bit more off.

Youngster
    Youngster

Post by Shadsdad on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:30 am

Just like me June, are you bovvered?

TOO bloody right we are, Mr Cameron, can you please give that £3 BILLION quid to June and me, I promise to spend my share in UK shops and uk services to help bolster the economy

Oh sorry, your giving it to some (probably) dictatorship led 3rd world ( a cut above OUR world) regime, and patting yourself on the back?

Get your own street in order first, feed the natives before the visitors, else the natives will bite, not rocket science is it?

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:34 am

Did anybody hear radio two today ? They too were talking about this. It was quite interesting.
    To be quite honest what ever is done ( and something needs to be ) it will be met with great opposition as usual. I have my own views on the subject of immigrants,legal or not and I know that not everyone will agree. I certainly think that we all must own some of the blame for allowing it to get to this point.
    Shadsdad
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by Shadsdad on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:44 am

Jeremy Vine show, 12 - 2pm?

Multi millionairres put on their charitable hats, the rest of us see sod all,

I didn't vote last election, an unhealthy distrust was prevalent!
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:21 am

Funny how money can always be found to drop bombs on Afganistan , Lybia and Iraq.

On immigration we will just have to agree to differ .Personally, we have an aging population, aging at an alarming rate...we need young, hard working people to come here or we are going to have real problems Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:27 am

We have plenty of young people, trouble is a lot of them have never learnt to spell, speak properly, use grammar correctly when composing a letter, they have no idea how to conduct themselves in an interview let alone a job in the real world, also, they have no work ethic, have never even had a paper round, never mind a job after or before school. Perish the thought that someone's little darling may have to walk round in the rain/snow whatever delivering papers for an hour or so every day, or do the milk round, work in a hairdressers washing hair and sweeping up, no .... far better to give them the money for those designer trainers, phone or game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:51 am