THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan  EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan  EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

+2
Admin
Geri
6 posters

heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan

Geri
    Geri
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan  Empty heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan

Post by Geri Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:52 pm

http://www.ukgermanshepherdrescue.co.uk/uk%20german%20shepherd%20rescue_026.htm

I have told them that they are not & there is a beautiful little girlie there called Shiloh that they call a gsd x malamute that looks more like my Utah than anything else x
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan  Empty Re: heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan

Post by Admin Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:45 pm

No piccie came up with the 2 girls. I have got an email address for someone in the UK german shepherd rescue as I had Zillar registered with them, but they never got their act together enough for someone to come out and assess her.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes however I am going to email the woman I have been in contact with, I will tell her they are not Utonagan and see what happens. They shouldn't be advertised as such.

heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan  Empty Re: heres the two of the girls that are being called Utonagan

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Admin, I think this link should be put on the homing thread where Joe Blogs can see it along with a statement saying that they are NOT UTONAGAN and that it is a mis leading advert Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
    Geri
    Geri
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post by Geri Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:12 pm

sorry iam just angry ihad told them they are not Utonagan but they are just ignoring me & i have been told i dont kn ow what iam talking about. ???? Please remind me again what breed of furries is my Utah ???????????? Oh Yeah UTONAGAN xxxx
    samtialou
    samtialou
    Newborn
    Newborn

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2011-11-02

Post by samtialou Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:32 pm

I am new to this breed and even I can tell they are nothing like!
    carol
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3364
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by carol Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:18 pm

I like the dark one but easy see they are not utonagan

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:13 am

Admin wrote:No piccie came up with the 2 girls. I have got an email address for someone in the UK german shepherd rescue as I had Zillar registered with them, but they never got their act together enough for someone to come out and assess her.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes however I am going to email the woman I have been in contact with, I will tell her they are not Utonagan and see what happens. They shouldn't be advertised as such.

Good luck, I've given up trying to speak wisdom to fools Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Post by gbjoce Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:16 am

I emailed them and said I owned Utonagan and had been interested in the breed for years (!) and thought they might be interested to know that these dogs were not Utonagan. Don't suppose they will reply but you never know.......

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:22 am

Thanks for moving the thread to here Admin/June x
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:45 am

The pictures don't show up for me for some reason confused so no idea what these girls look like, such a pity the people Geri was in touch with won't take advice from experienced Utonagan owners, but maybe the person who receives your email will Joce we can but hope Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    Jazz
    Jazz
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1484
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by Jazz Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:51 am

sorry how does mum being full gsd and dad being cross gsd and husky make them utonagans!??!?! what a twat. no offence if anyone is this person's friend but she/he whatever is a moron.

they are lovely GSD crosses though don't get me wrong, they're stunning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:33 pm