THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

thumbs Re: CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:20 am

I really do hope that you get yourself better very soon and it all starts running smoothly for you again. I know I haven't got that long now being able to have big dogs, I am still missing having a horse and riding, not having my big hairy smelly babies will be dreadful, but I know nothing lasts forever and you just have to make the most of the good times and stretch them out for as long as you can.
    You must miss the spotties dreadfully, even though they are getting spoilt, no one can ever look after your fur babies like you can Laughing Laughing
    As for the woman with the poor dog, I can't understand how people can behave like that, I love and value my girls so much, I would never knowingly put them into a situation where it was going to have an adverse affect on them and their long term health and well being

Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 2702

Post by kachinas on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:33 am

Congratulations June ! ( and Chilli, Lona and Storm! ). Smile

I did get your text this morning, but have got family problems Crying or Very sad , so never got round to replying, sorry.

Wow! that was a surprise too! can't wait to see them :-)
    Echo say's she can't wait either as it's her and Silver's birthday on the 2nd Feb! Laughing

VIP

Number of posts : 3364
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by carol on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:53 am

Oh thats great another double or triple birthday Very Happy Very Happy

im lucky becks likes big dogs so got a feeling the spotties and big hairies will be around with her for a good many years so even if at ant time could only have a couple myself she will have a few as well in her life as she has planned out when shes getting her very own big hairy. and has booked it up for the future.

Poor old crystal is getting a little worse with her feet now vince was taking her to bed the other day and she slipped down a few steps. and shes getting more wobblerly now. well she still tells the others what to do and shes getting away with murder to the point of if you open the fridge door shes into knicking something out of it. she the moo is still flirting with merlin and now stryder she is one dirty old woman lol lol

and we also instead of having a three way love triangle we now have a four way one. between amber and my boys zak merlin and now stryder they all love her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Amber is such a beautiful girl, who could fail to fall for her I love you I love you I am so sorry to hear about Crystal, I know it happens to all of us, humans included, but it is so heart wrenching to see what was your best and giddiest friend being unable to even walk steadily, I still remember poor Tawney after her strokes, she just couldn't understand why she couldn't run around without her legs getting all tangled up Crying or Very sad
    Lovely to know Bex is going to keep on carrying the torch for you, but I have to be realistic, in 10 years time I will be 72 and my dogs will either have crossed The Bridge or be little old ladies who don't need quite as much exercise and I would imagine that will be fine by me. iI you have animals then they do keep you more active because you have to get up and take them out and do things with them, but there will come a time when it is not possible, and I do not under any circumstances want my girls to suffer because of a bad decision I made when they were babies. I can't imagine life without big dogs, always had them, but then I couldn't imagine life without horses, and I am living it now!!!!

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Karen, hope you are OK and things are sorted out. When Lona had her last babies she was 2 days early, so maybe she will have them on Echo and Silver's birthday, no chance of anyone's birthday getting forgotten at this rate Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 2715
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by Brandykins on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:12 am

Aw June I missed this as well! Many Congratulations! Look forward to seeing the piccies of the puppies when they are born! Hugs to Lona, she is a lovely lass!!

Take care and apologies again!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:47 pm