THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
2 day fun dog show - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
2 day fun dog show - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
2 day fun dog show - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
2 day fun dog show - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
2 day fun dog show - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
2 day fun dog show - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
2 day fun dog show - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
2 day fun dog show - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
2 day fun dog show - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

2 day fun dog show

carol
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3364
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

2 day fun dog show - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 day fun dog show

Post by carol on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:56 am

gbjoce wrote:Found somewhere in Clayton Le Dale. It is crazy that so many of the places on the dog friendly sites don't take dogs!!!

thats great you found somewhere,
    you would think they would check beofre they are allowed to advertise on there that they do take dogs.
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Post by gbjoce on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:02 am

Not sure if the pet sites add them to fill up the site or the hotels add themselves.
    IF I had kept better records, I would have complained to the various sites as I wasted a couple of days trying to find somewhere. But when I looked at my written sheets I could not really say which of the many sites I had used the places came from...Would have taken me another couple of days to sort that out before I complained!!!!

Last edited by gbjoce on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:22 am

Glad you found somewhere jocelyn, looking forward to seeing you both and of course the handsome boy Maska lol! X
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1196
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Awfal on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 am

Travel Lodges take dogs. Premier Inns, Holiday Inns and Holiday Expresses don't.

Makes me so cross - I am more than happy to pay a huge deposit, non-refundable if there is any damage done. I always make sure when we have stayed in pet friendly hotels that there is no fluff left anywhere, especially the carpets, and when we rent cottages, I always clean them from top to toe so that you would never know a dog has been in there. We have been staying in a converted barn in Hampshire for a long weekend, and on the way back we decided to stop off at Frensham Ponds, near Farnham in Surrey, for Tai to have a swim. We arrive at the big pond ... no dogs allowed on the beach, so we have to load poor Tai back in the car, half dying of heat stroke, and drive a few miles down the road to the little pond, where the grockles don't go because there is no cafe and no facilities. We spent a happy afternoon with Tai swimming out into the middle of the lake to fetch sticks, and then drove back home to Northamptonshire.

I SO hate this anti dog crap, I really do. You would think that they are an alien species, not Man's Best Friend. Without the dog, man would never have attained so-called civilisation through his ability to farm the land. It is thanks to the wolf's co-operation with man that allowed Man the Hunter Gatherer to become Man the Farmer, thus allowing our species to become the dominant species on Earth. Some might say not a good idea, because we seem to have made a right hash of things, but nonetheless, it is the good old domesticated wolf that allowed this agricultural revolution to take place. And how do we thank them? We bloody well BAN them from public spaces. Makes my blood boil !! Grrrrrrrrr

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:02 am