THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
Ink marks and patches EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
Ink marks and patches EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
Ink marks and patches EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
Ink marks and patches EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
Ink marks and patches EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
Ink marks and patches EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
Ink marks and patches EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
Ink marks and patches EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
Ink marks and patches EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll


    Ink marks and patches

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Ink marks and patches Empty Ink marks and patches

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:24 am

    Okay here are a few pic's of the Inkies first. They will be of both sexes,any ages and in any order, in my experience I have not come across many rough coated ones but as you will see they do exist. Some pics will be of the same dogs this is partly because of permissions not being granted, the fact that many are not now being bred[ I myself have not bred any for about 6-7yrs ish Sad ] and also because it is facinating to see how they develope ect. You will also see why I nic named them Jack and Jackie Russels.

    Ink marks and patches Anotheroldie005-1

    Ink marks and patches Anotheroldie006-1

    Ink marks and patches Shanaskamachanti_Incawillow-1

    Ink marks and patches DSC036921-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Jacob1-2-1


    Ink marks and patches Inca4months-1-1

    Ink marks and patches 123462-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Willow02-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Daughtersixx-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Kofieonguard-1

    Ink marks and patches KofieJune2010-1

    Ink marks and patches DSCF0049-1

    Ink marks and patches InkyBoy13weeks1-1

    Ink marks and patches HeartOfTheStormTakoda6months1-1

    Ink marks and patches 2006_0807Louisa0012-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Incadaughter-1-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Freya3-2

    Ink marks and patches FREY-1

    Ink marks and patches 100_0705-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Willow01-1

    Ink marks and patches Inca-1

    Ink marks and patches OLDPICTURES042-1-1


    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

    Number of posts : 3396
    Age : 67
    Location : Hampshire
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by gbjoce on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:37 am

    Ah...all lovely esp the two with the paws blanket. Personally, I think I prefer the not inkies Sad Just a bit less wolf like I guess.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 10610
    Age : 70
    Location : U.K
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by Admin on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 am

    Jackie, who has Kofie one of the inkies pictured, says it takes her hours to get anywhere when she is at a competition because she is constantly being stopped by people asking about Kofie and if she is part wolf!!! So I guess lots of people do feel that they do look wolflike Laughing


    _________________
    Depression is a Darkroom Where You Develop the next Chapter of Your Life
    Ink marks and patches 008-11-1Ink marks and patches 009-11-1Ink marks and patches 02531Ink marks and patches Thutonaganshow181
    avatar
    lizz
    Youngster
    Youngster

    Number of posts : 234
    Age : 55
    Registration date : 2009-07-12

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by lizz on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:06 am

    Thought i'd share these pics of Chaska one of Wyot and Akema's pups!! The markings on his face are symetrical.

    Ink marks and patches Chaska

    Ink marks and patches Chaska_

    Ink marks and patches Chaska-1

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:08 am

    Admin wrote:Jackie, who has Kofie one of the inkies pictured, says it takes her hours to get anywhere when she is at a competition because she is constantly being stopped by people asking about Kofie and if she is part wolf!!! So I guess lots of people do feel that they do look wolflike Laughing

    Likewise how too often people get their species of wolves mixed up ie the Timber wolf and the european wolf. Like I said , the inkies have a long way to go before the markings are any way near the pic I have [ no don't ask me to put it up lol cos can't find it, I have been and will continue to look for it, it's here somewhere scratch ] .
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:10 am

    Aww!! so cute Lizz, thankyou. lol!
    Jazz
    Jazz
    Senior
    Senior

    Number of posts : 1484
    Age : 29
    Location : London
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by Jazz on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:17 am

    all the piccies are so cute! then again all babies and utes are cute in my opinion
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

    Number of posts : 3396
    Age : 67
    Location : Hampshire
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by gbjoce on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 am

    Chaska is a beauty...:0) I see those puppy pictures and my heart goes all of a quiver. I think I may need another Ute in the future...Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 10610
    Age : 70
    Location : U.K
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by Admin on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 am

    OMG Shocked Shocked Shocked steady on Joce, sit down, have a cool drink, you are just having an attack of imusthaveanotheronenow, try not to look at piccies of cute Ute puppies and remember Maska eating your plants and helping you garden Very Happy Very Happy


    _________________
    Depression is a Darkroom Where You Develop the next Chapter of Your Life
    Ink marks and patches 008-11-1Ink marks and patches 009-11-1Ink marks and patches 02531Ink marks and patches Thutonaganshow181
    yarrum
    yarrum
    Senior
    Senior

    Number of posts : 1054
    Age : 58
    Location : Sunny Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-09-27

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by yarrum on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:45 pm

    Lyn we posted at the same time lol.
    two is double the trouble, but double the fun and adventures.

    The pics are lovely although the ink marks are not my choice, but will always be grateful for Inca xxx
    Its strange how we choose things I do not like Appallosa(spotted) horses or fine patched horses, but I love my Welsh cob he is piebald, (black and white patches ), but in the same token I do not like scewbald (brown and white) in any kind.
    We are a stange breed lol lol
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 pm

    confused confused confused I put up this new thread to continue what I thought people were intreasted in after the last thread went OFF track. I am not and will not be offended if I have read the requests wrong but please do not accuse me of not wanting to share as has been the case in the past. I have put a lot of time in to what I have done so far and that of what I had planned for the next stages. For those of you that have had Ute's for some time I can understand it might be boreing but it was done for those who are new, looking for one or are researching the Ute's.
    Please let me know if you wish me to continue, like I have said above, I will not be offended if you do not Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 10610
    Age : 70
    Location : U.K
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by Admin on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:30 pm

    Sorry Lyn, it is our natures to go off track I think!!! We are ALL enjoying this thread and looking at the piccies of what happened before....love the piccie of Inca as a baby with baby Shanaska there Very Happy
    I will start a new topic in the off topic section (appropriate I think in the circs Very Happy ) entitled is 2 better than one??? and move it all over there peeps, so hold on whilst I do it and then we can carry on with the existing thread and discuss the other stuff on another thread.
    Done it now.


    _________________
    Depression is a Darkroom Where You Develop the next Chapter of Your Life
    Ink marks and patches 008-11-1Ink marks and patches 009-11-1Ink marks and patches 02531Ink marks and patches Thutonaganshow181
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:42 pm

    Thankyou June, I was not trying to be a stick in the mud but rather trying to keep this as a reffrence thread and one where we could direct newbies etc to. Questions and constructive critizims are most welcome as are persons views so please if any of you have any feel free lol! Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 10610
    Age : 70
    Location : U.K
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by Admin on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 pm

    I know Lyn, we are the very devil for going off topic aren't we Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


    _________________
    Depression is a Darkroom Where You Develop the next Chapter of Your Life
    Ink marks and patches 008-11-1Ink marks and patches 009-11-1Ink marks and patches 02531Ink marks and patches Thutonaganshow181
    yarrum
    yarrum
    Senior
    Senior

    Number of posts : 1054
    Age : 58
    Location : Sunny Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-09-27

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by yarrum on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:00 pm

    Admin wrote:I know Lyn, we are the very devil for going off topic aren't we Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    WOMEN EHHH !!!!!!!!
    carol
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

    Number of posts : 3364
    Age : 50
    Location : london
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by carol on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:53 am

    keeper wrote: Okay here are a few pic's of the Inkies first. They will be of both sexes,any ages and in any order, in my experience I have not come across many rough coated ones but as you will see they do exist. Some pics will be of the same dogs this is partly because of permissions not being granted, the fact that many are not now being bred[ I myself have not bred any for about 6-7yrs ish Sad ] and also because it is facinating to see how they develope ect. You will also see why I nic named them Jack and Jackie Russels.

    Ink marks and patches Anotheroldie005-1

    Ink marks and patches Anotheroldie006-1

    Ink marks and patches Shanaskamachanti_Incawillow-1

    Ink marks and patches DSC036921-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Jacob1-2-1


    Ink marks and patches Inca4months-1-1

    Ink marks and patches 123462-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Willow02-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Daughtersixx-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Kofieonguard-1

    Ink marks and patches KofieJune2010-1

    Ink marks and patches DSCF0049-1

    Ink marks and patches InkyBoy13weeks1-1

    Ink marks and patches HeartOfTheStormTakoda6months1-1

    Ink marks and patches 2006_0807Louisa0012-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Incadaughter-1-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Freya3-2

    Ink marks and patches FREY-1

    Ink marks and patches 100_0705-1-1

    Ink marks and patches Willow01-1

    Ink marks and patches Inca-1

    Ink marks and patches OLDPICTURES042-1-1




    oh lovely thank you for putting the pic's of these lovely inkies, we dont see many pic's.
    we only need a inkie and think got the whole colouring collections.
    looking forward to seeing the patches/mismarked dogs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Ink marks and patches Empty Re: Ink marks and patches

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:02 am