THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
Hoop and Coop EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
Hoop and Coop EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
Hoop and Coop EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
Hoop and Coop EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
Hoop and Coop EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
Hoop and Coop EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
Hoop and Coop EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
Hoop and Coop EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
Hoop and Coop EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

+4
Geri
gbjoce
carol
shell
8 posters

Hoop and Coop

shell
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 132
    Registration date : 2010-10-13

Hoop and Coop Empty Hoop and Coop

Post by shell Sun May 08, 2011 2:16 am

well my babies are here, my 2 wee kits Hoop n Coop, they are just so sweet, i cant stop playing with them lol, they are settling in well, eating and drinking good and the kids just adore them, Quinn is fascinated with them, and ever so gentle, Diesel......well he wont be getting left alone with them, ever lol, Shocked as for my cats well Charis just does not even acknowledge their exsistance lol but my wee Alfie ( who is very much a mummys boy) is really in the huff!! think he might very well move out to cats trust soon eeekkkk,
    Hoop and Coop IMG_0987

Hoop and Coop Empty Re: Hoop and Coop

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:22 am

Aww ! so sweet, I love ferrets I love you Many, many moons ago I had 26 of them Shocked Laughing Laughing I only have seven now though. Very Happy xx
    shell
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by shell Sun May 08, 2011 2:33 am

aww have u really lyn thats brilliant, ,these are my very first ferrets lol, they seem to get a bad reputation of being bad animals, smelly ect but when Jack ( my 12 year old) started asking for them a while back and i researched them and asked some ferret people about them i began to see them in a new light, i must admit i got myself in a bit af a tizz about the biting thing lol but i went to meet a guy who had 8 adults and was soon won over with their funny wee characters Very Happy my kits do nip a bit, well one does ,the other is just a sweetie, but he is getting better and is understanding that us humans are not for biting lol,

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 3:15 am

You either love em or hate em Laughing Laughing I would not be without them. I used to show and race mine and I also belonged to the ferret club down south. Are yours both males ? if so are you going to get them cut next season ? I would recommend it as it will calm them down even further plus it will lessen their musky smell. If you have girls and are not planning to breed them I would have them spayed as Jill ferrets must be bred at least once in every year because it can cause health problems and even death. It is all to do with hormones. Sorry if I have gone on a bit lol , you probably know all this already it,s just that many ferret keepers do not tell their customers when homing their kits Mad Just as they never seem to tell them that the Hob comes into season too!
    I know you will have much fun with them, keep the pictures coming lol XX
    carol
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3364
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by carol Sun May 08, 2011 3:30 am

oh they are sweeties, your love having them they are just so much fun and can play so much with them, put them in a ferret harness and go for walks, they get up to right antics and so funny.
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Post by gbjoce Sun May 08, 2011 4:34 am

Ah they look so cute..have fun with your new babies.
    shell
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by shell Sun May 08, 2011 4:48 am

i am having so much fun already with them Very Happy they really are the funniest wee things lol. am going to get harnesses for them and take them out when they are bigger, and gary is being kept busy making a maze from tubing for them hahah, yep they are both males Lyn and both will be castrated ( poor boys lol) once they are old enough, i was thinking about when they where 6 months which would be september time then someone said wait until after the winter, round about jan, feb ?? so not sure whens the best, any advice and tips about keeping ferrets will be most welcome Laughing x

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:36 am

shell wrote:i am having so much fun already with them Very Happy they really are the funniest wee things lol. am going to get harnesses for them and take them out when they are bigger, and gary is being kept busy making a maze from tubing for them hahah, yep they are both males Lyn and both will be castrated ( poor boys lol) once they are old enough, i was thinking about when they where 6 months which would be september time then someone said wait until after the winter, round about jan, feb ?? so not sure whens the best, any advice and tips about keeping ferrets will be most welcome Laughing x

You would be best advised to wait until after winter and into next spring as the male hob ferret retains his testes until the breeding season in the spring. I very much doubt a vet would do him without his testicles descended lol.xx
    Geri
    Geri
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post by Geri Sun May 08, 2011 7:05 pm

oh they are cutiesxxxxx I just dont do small animals . I have mental images of you out walking diesel & 2 ferrets Shocked Shocked i can so imagine peoples faces when they see them out for a walk . I had a friend in Newcastle & she used to take her ferret to the pub on a lead Twisted Evil it was so funny watching peoples faces when they came in . oh i sometimes wish i didnt have a small furry phobia but i have not been able to handle small furries since the man that used to stay upstairs from my dad had rats & wouldnt cage them & used to bring them down because he knew I was afraid of them i just cant handle rats mice n ferrets since my friends bit me . but i do think they are lovely & hope they bring lots of joy to you & your fam xxx
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Admin Sun May 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Oh they are really cute, as you have found out there are lots of ferret people on here who can give you help and advice, plus you have Bex's Ferret Forum Laughing Laughing funny to hear about the cat's getting ready to leave home over them Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes I am sure they will come to accept them though Laughing Laughing
    kazzanne
    kazzanne
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-25

Post by kazzanne Mon May 09, 2011 10:45 pm

aww there so cute xx
    eaglei00
    eaglei00
    Newborn
    Newborn

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2011-02-19

Post by eaglei00 Mon May 09, 2011 11:25 pm

liking the ferrits shell
    will have to get down to see you and gary sometime.
    tell him good luck with the maze,im sure they will have loadsa fun with it.
    Brandykins
    Brandykins
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 2715
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by Brandykins Wed May 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Aw they are so cute and cuddable looking. They will keep you going!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:33 pm