THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
INTRODUCING ........ EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
INTRODUCING ........ EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
INTRODUCING ........ EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
INTRODUCING ........ EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
INTRODUCING ........ EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
INTRODUCING ........ EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
INTRODUCING ........ EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
INTRODUCING ........ EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
INTRODUCING ........ EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

+9
yarrum
DixieLou
Muddiwarx
Jazz
gbjoce
Geri
carol
kachinas
Admin
13 posters

INTRODUCING ........

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

snazzy INTRODUCING ........

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 pm

CRUZ

He is 6 months old today and is mine and Janine's (Chilli on here) 'secret baby'. We got him at 8 weeks old and he is GSDx Mal. His posh name is Nijuga, which means Rainman, we are calling him that because the day we went for him (we set out at 4am Shocked ) it was like a monsoon, I have never ever driven in so much rain, my courage gave out at some point along the M6 and Janine took over Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    He is a real love, has a fantastic laid back attitude to life, and is a wuss if the truth were known, his temperament is perfect. So anyway, without further ado, here is The Boy

INTRODUCING ........ Image_9-1
    INTRODUCING ........ Image_4
    INTRODUCING ........ Image_19-1
    INTRODUCING ........ Image_17-1
    INTRODUCING ........ Image_12-1

Both his parents are KC registered and he has traceable history with low hip scores on both sides.
    Subject to health tests being satisfactory, of course, he will be available to use within TUBR's Utonagan breeding programme

kachinas
    kachinas
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 2702

snazzy Re: INTRODUCING ........

Post by kachinas Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:01 pm

A very chunky boy! Smile
    Handsome too! Smile
    carol
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3364
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by carol Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:09 pm

his looks more gsd than mal and looks very very sweet.
    going to be handsome lad. Very Happy
    Geri
    Geri
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post by Geri Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Oh what a lovely facexxx
    Im in Love xxxxxx
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Post by gbjoce Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Yes very GSD...where does he live? Does one of you have the front end and one the back?? lol
    What do your girls think of him June?? Have they met?

You never even told 'us' ( Well, I'm sure you told some )you were expecting !!
    Jazz
    Jazz
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1484
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by Jazz Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 pm

lovely!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:57 pm

Nice chunky boy and is growing on well going by the pics.

Joce, June and Chilli didn't even tell me to begin with and even then it was after Chilli took him home so I would say it was a very well kept secret. Well done girls he looks like he will be a cracker. XXX lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:48 am

He lives with Janine because she has absolutely fantastic facilities, you could live there yourself, shower room, freezer room.......... Laughing Laughing Laughing
    I have got the end that eats and Janine has got the end that poo's, and boy can he do both, his nickname is Little Shit as his favourite trick is to go into Soul's bed and leave her a prezzie, Soul is spotlessly clean and does not appreciate it Shocked Shocked neither did she think too much of his first attempt at 'boy meets girl' and he got firmly put in his place. Tayo is ever patient with him, in fact they both are really good with him.
    The girls haven't met him yet, but may well be doing soon when Soul comes into season and if he shows too much interest in taking things a stage further, then he will come here and be bludgeoned into submission by Their Royal Nortiness's.
    Met both his mum and dad and they were fantastic, mummy (Mal) greeting us with woo woo's, they live together and Cruz and his siblings were an accident, she let mummy out for a wee, and then went to make a cup of tea, and came back to find them firmly locked together, she has bred several litters from the father and there have been absolutely no problems with any of them. His breeder has given us a pedigree and the parents KC numbers, and he was vet checked the day before we collected him and all was fine. It is a case of fingers crossed now really.
    I know he has been a really well kept secret and only 3 other people on here knew about him, and that was after we got him, we did go a heck of a long journey for him and we weren't 110% until we saw him in the flesh and I got goosebumps when I saw him. He travelled back really really well and slept on my knee most of the way, and he is still a very good traveller and curls up on the front seat of the car and goes to sleep.
    Anyone wanting to see baby piccies of him, I can put those up, I know I love to watch puppies grow, don't we all, and sorry to have denied you all Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:21 am

You both had to do what you both thought best, besides it's no one else's business any way lol!
    Just proves to the cronies that members of T.U.B.R are not my yes men like they would have people believe . I think so far you have done very well between you, looking forward to meeting him one day lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:34 am

lol! lol! makes me laugh people thinking either me or Janine are 'Yes Men' lol! lol! I am an adult, have held down very highly paid jobs, brought up 2 boys on my own, my house is bought and paid for, yet I am a 'yes man' confused confused
    Glad you like him though, it always helps Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:39 am

Only saying what has been said about us June Laughing Calm down Very Happy Very Happy X
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 am

Laughing Lyn just makes me laugh that their are people who think everything has to be run as a dictatorship, I am very happy with our co-operative Laughing Laughing
    Muddiwarx
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 208
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by Muddiwarx Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 am

He's a cutie very GSD looking - nice ears and tail to bring to Utes for sure.
    Were all his siblings shepherdy or were some more Mally looking? Is he as plushy coated as he looks?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:02 am

There were 2 boys and 2 girls, I didn't see the other boy as he went the day before, apparently he was even bigger than Cruz!!! To me, they all looked quite shepherdy, Jan is more of a Mal expert than I am,there was one girl I particularly liked, and if I had had the money she would have come home with me Laughing Laughing The mum was from a very well known line, that Janine can pronounce and I can't!!!! Laughing Laughing
    His coat is gorgeous, he hasn't moulted as yet though so still waiting to see how it comes out, he is only 6 months old so ages yet, he is looking so handsome already so had to show him off Laughing Laughing
    DixieLou
    DixieLou
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 176
    Registration date : 2009-12-16

Post by DixieLou Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:00 am

Oh wow June he's gorgeous!!! Very GSD like. Love the name too x
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:03 am

Janine's daughter named him, I think it is a great name as well.
    DixieLou
    DixieLou
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 176
    Registration date : 2009-12-16

Post by DixieLou Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:05 am

He's a stunner!! Very jealous, lol x
    yarrum
    yarrum
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1054
    Registration date : 2008-09-27

Post by yarrum Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:45 am

Lovely boy, congrats to his two mummies x
    Chilli
    Chilli
    Juvenile
    Juvenile

Number of posts : 516
    Registration date : 2008-10-07

Post by Chilli Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:23 am

I come back from work after a very very long shift & Cruz is out of the bag so to speak lol! Cruz is a very loving lad, that's when he's not being a whimp. June & I are very proud of him. We took a gamble & up to now it's paying off Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Chilli wrote:I come back from work after a very very long shift & Cruz is out of the bag so to speak lol! Cruz is a very loving lad, that's when he's not being a whimp. June & I are very proud of him. We took a gamble & up to now it's paying off Very Happy

Can I just ask Chilli , are you hoping to use Cruz on your other wolf dogs ? Tell me to mind my own business if you like lol! I will understand. XX
    Chilli
    Chilli
    Juvenile
    Juvenile

Post by Chilli Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 pm

keeper wrote:
    Chilli wrote:I come back from work after a very very long shift & Cruz is out of the bag so to speak lol! Cruz is a very loving lad, that's when he's not being a whimp. June & I are very proud of him. We took a gamble & up to now it's paying off Very Happy

Can I just ask Chilli , are you hoping to use Cruz on your other wolf dogs ? Tell me to mind my own business if you like lol! I will understand. XX

Hi Lyn. I only have Soul & Tayo. The thought has crossed my mind about using Cruz with Soul as it has with using Storm. I couldn't say for sure that I will, but on the other hand I can't say I won't.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Thanks Chilli lol. xx I wish you well with him what ever you decide, like I said before he is a nice well put together chap ( going by the pics ). Smile x
    Chilli
    Chilli
    Juvenile
    Juvenile

Post by Chilli Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Thanks Lyn x.. He is a well put together lad & even better in the flesh. x x
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:02 am

One of the reasons Jan and I bought Cruz was due to the lack of any decent 'Shepalute' (for want of a better word) males. I have seen one advertised, it was way down in the South West and I wasn't impressed by it anyway. So we were both on the lookout for the same type, and I am sure there are others looking as well, so in the end we got talking about it when this litter was advertised, we had discussed it ages ago as well, then it got re-discussed (as you do) and then other litters had come and gone, but neither of us had done anything about it, and then he just fitted the bill. I told his breeder exactly what we wanted him for and she was quite happy for us to have him and was quite happy to have him vetted before we came to see him, so we have done everything we would have wanted to have been done had he been someone else's male we would have been interested in using. Also we will be having his health tests done, something which none of the people advertising either GSDxMal ,SibexGSD etc males for stud seem to bother with. When I ask what his hip score is for instance, they will say oh he is very healthy, and asking about his eyes, oh he can see perfectly well and they really and truly have no conception of what the ramifications are of using an untested male are if you are absolutely serious and committed (as we all are on here I think) to making sure that any outcrosses to founder breeds be to dogs with good health results, and also with traceable parentage and lines. I am amazed how many GSD breeders STILL DO NOT have their dogs even hip scored, yet alone eye tested, I think most people are aware of the HD problems within the breed, so I think we should start as we mean to go on, and that is by ensuring that all our outcrosses to founder breeds are to dogs with a traceable history and that they be health tested. That way anyone using Cruz will be absolutely certain that both Jan and I have done all we can to ensure that he is the right male for them. As Jan has already said, we have taken a gamble, so far it has paid off, but there is a way to go yet before there is anything certain.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 am

You have been trained very well my friend Laughing Laughing lol! No seriously! 10/10 to you both. xx lol! Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:45 pm