THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

2 posters

THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word!

gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word! Empty THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word!

Post by gbjoce Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Brandykins
    Brandykins
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 2715
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word! Empty Re: THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word!

Post by Brandykins Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Thank you Joce for that info. Sounds a good idea!
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word! Empty Re: THE YELLOW DOG PROJECT...I think this is an excellent idea...We just need to spread the word!

Post by gbjoce Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:28 pm

I know Loki loves everyone but Maska does not!! He does not like people rushing up to him uninvited. If they stand back and let him approach them, he is fine. The other way around and he will growl. Mia loves people but is not always so fond of other dogs. I think it would be a good idea for my two...once the word as to its meaning has spread.
    Brandykins
    Brandykins
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 2715
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by Brandykins Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Yes it would be Joce! However, the folk here wouldn't bother with it at all - those with their dogs I mean! A lot of ignorant people around me!

Loki would be hurt if no one came to her, as you rightly said, she just loves everyone and is quite hurt if they walk past her!!

Hope it catches on!!

Hugs to both Mia and Maska from me and doggy cuddles from Loki to you all xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:50 pm