THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
shiney new!!! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
shiney new!!! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
shiney new!!! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
shiney new!!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
shiney new!!! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
shiney new!!! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
shiney new!!! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
shiney new!!! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
shiney new!!! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

5 posters

shiney new!!!

Kirstiemarie86
    Kirstiemarie86
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2009-06-05

shiney new!!! Empty shiney new!!!

Post by Kirstiemarie86 Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi all,

I am soon to be the proud mummy of one of Admin's little babies and have decided that I will be raw feeding. I was hoping with all the experience and knowledge on here I would be able to get loads of help and advise as to where to start and what best for my little baby. Hope to hear from you all.
    yarrum
    yarrum
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1054
    Registration date : 2008-09-27

shiney new!!! Empty Re: shiney new!!!

Post by yarrum Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:31 pm

good for you, I bet this will be the longest 8 weeks in your life, but really it is not long enough to ute proof a house and garden cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Kirstiemarie86
    Kirstiemarie86
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by Kirstiemarie86 Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:37 pm

It will still drag and ill probably never Ute prof my house enough with everything i have heard and read. I am gonna end up with a house full of toys, treats and everything the way am going lol. need to calm down on buying chew toys lol.
    carol
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3364
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by carol Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:04 am

congrates on your pup bet you cant wait Smile you can never have to many toys for them they get through them so fast Smile Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Admin Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:25 am

I hope you have a fat purse Kirstie, it will be a bit depleted with all the stuff you keep buying him!!! By the way, only a soft cushion when you are watching him, next time you see it it will be hanging off the light fittings Twisted Evil Twisted Evil if you turn your back on him for one minute affraid affraid
    Kirstiemarie86
    Kirstiemarie86
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by Kirstiemarie86 Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:56 am

He is gonna be one spoilt little boy when it comes to his toys an stuff and I'd probably go without before he did lol, just been to Borders book shop an bought a puppy training book for us to learn from and go with before he goes to puppy school am while he's there lol. You can never have to much stuff to help in my eyes Smile .
    Am sure we will go through a fair few toys indeed from what I have heard I'll probably go through a fair few car seats and everything lol. Am sure I'll fine him hanging from the lights before the bed. It's massive!! Won't be able to lift that till he is either all grown up or pops down the gym an does some weights. Bet I regret saying that now lol.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:21 am

They are all really heavy now, you can't half tell the difference from just a couple of days ago. When I am changing the bedding in the crate I put them on a fresh piece of vet bed, then when it is all wiped over and new paper, sheet, and blanket in I make the vet bed into a sling and put them in it that way. It weighed a ton today!!!
    Cariad is eating like an elephant!!! This is a raw feeding thread anyway, so let me tell you what she is eating at the moment, then everyone else can tell you what they feed theirs, and also what they ate when they were puppies. Carol will be a great help because she has just got Amber so will be doing the puppy thing once more!!!
    Today, Cariad had a full bag of chicken carcass mince, spoonful of pureed veg, garlic, epo and vit b complex capsules along with 3 squirts of kronch salmon oil, also 2 chicken wings and a piece of ox heart. For lunch she had a tin of sardines in tomato sauce mixed with a tin of tuna and a chicken carcass. Tonight I have given her another bag of chicken carcass mince and a piece of ox heart, she has just eaten the oxheart so far, but will go back for the mince later. Babies feeding now and making contented chuntering noises Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Kirstiemarie86
    Kirstiemarie86
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by Kirstiemarie86 Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:45 pm

OMG she is eating like an elephant lol. Them little babies won't be going without with that amount.
    Anyways I was wondering what sort of things I would give my little guy for treats when we r at training or practising?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 pm

I cook a piece of ox heart in the microwave and snip it into pieces. The other one is to snip raw liver into pieces put it on a tray at the bottom of the oven when you are cooking something anyway. I also do both of these in quantity and bag them and freeze them
    kevuzo
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 339
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post by kevuzo Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:26 am

Liver cake is a favourite with mine (liver, garlic, oats or little flour, eggs all blended together & baked). Smell drives them nuts when it's cooking!
    I do the same with fish too. House stinks but the dogs love it Very Happy
    Leftover roast chicken is always appreciated as well but not as smelly Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:41 pm