THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
2010 tida shows with utonagan classes EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
2010 tida shows with utonagan classes EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
2010 tida shows with utonagan classes EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
2010 tida shows with utonagan classes EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
2010 tida shows with utonagan classes EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
2010 tida shows with utonagan classes EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
2010 tida shows with utonagan classes EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
2010 tida shows with utonagan classes EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
2010 tida shows with utonagan classes EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

5 posters

2010 tida shows with utonagan classes

carol
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3364
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

2010 tida shows with utonagan classes Empty 2010 tida shows with utonagan classes

Post by carol Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:08 am

The following is a list of our 2010 show and social events schedule for 2010, please see the individual topics for more details of each event. camping on sites.

24th –25th April 2010 —- Dorset
    The Cross Keys, Mannington, Holt Heath, Wimborne, BH21 7JZ

22nd –23rd May 2010 —- Norfolk (social only)
    Glebe Farm, School Lane, Besthorpe, Attleborough, Norfolk. NR17 2LH

26th –27th June 2010 —- Milton Keynes
    Home Farm CC Rally field, Stoke Bruerne, Northants, NN12 7SD

31st July –1st August 2010 —- Leyland, Lancs
    Longton Show Ground, Opp Wymott Prison, Ulnes Walton Lane. Leyland

4th - 5th September 2010 —– Hastings

AGM October 2010 —- Hull

Show Schedule for shows 2010
    Same schedule for each show Dorset, Milton Keynes, Sale TBA, Hastings.
    ENTRIES FROM 10:00 Show starts at 11:00 SUNDAY
    Rosettes to 5th place,
    Best in Breed Rosettes,
    Diploma of Merit Certificates,
    BIS & RBIS rosettes
    Trophy for BIS and RBIS
    Winners Sash for BIS
    Tida members £2-00 first entry £1-50 subsequent classes
    Non Members £2-50 First entry £2-00 subsequent classes
    NO DOGS UNDER 6 MONTHS MAY ENTER CLASSES EXCEPT FOR THE PUPPY PARADE

Puppy Parade - RING1 11:00hrs.

1. Puppies 3 to 6 months to include BTD. NI, Utonagan and all wolf look-alike puppies —all pups to receive a special rosette.- this is NOT a competition. It gives your puppy a ‘taste’ of the show ring.

Any Wolf look-alike Dogs - RING 1 (The association reserves the right to refuse dogs admission to these classes if they deem them unsuitable).
    2. Puppy 6-12 months.
    3. Open Bitch—any bitch spayed or entire
    4. Open Dog---any dog neutered or entire
    Best Wolf Look alike will now be judged

Northern Inuit Classes - RING 1
    5. Puppy 6-12 months.
    6. Open Bitch—any bitch spayed or entire but NO breeding bitches.
    7. Open Dog---any dog neutered or entire but NO stud dogs
    8. Best Stud Dog
    9. Best Brood Bitch.
    10. Best Veteran
    11. Best Rescue – dog or bitch
    BEST in Breed NI will now be judged

Companion Dog Show Breed Classes open to all KC recognised breeds - RING 2 11:00hrs.
    12.AV Puppy 6 – 12 months
    13. AV Yearling 12 months to 24 months
    14. AV Sporting
    15. AV Non Sporting
    16. AV Open Dog
    17. AV Open Bitch
    BEST IN SHOW & RES BEST IN SHOW WILL NOW BE JUDGED
    British Timber Dog Classes - RING 2
    18. Any dog or bitch over 6 months
    BEST in Breed British Timber Dog WILL NOW BE AWARDED

Utonagan Classes - RING 2
    19. Puppy 6-12 months.
    20. Open Bitch—12 months and over
    21. Open Dog---12 months and over
    22. Best Veteran – 7 years and over
    BEST in Breed Utonagan WILL NOW BE JUDGED
    B.I.S. – R.B.I.S – HIGHLY COMMENDED WILL NOW BE JUDGED – the three BEST OF BREEDS TO COMPETE TOGETHER

BREAK FOR LUNCH

COMPANION DOG SHOW - RING 2 Novelty Classes open to all dogs
    23. Prettiest Bitch
    24. Most Handsome dog
    25. Best condition
    26 Best Veteran—7 years and over
    29 Junior Handler 16yrs and under
    30 Senior Handler
    A short break to allow competitors to get ready
    31. Fancy Dress
    32. Best Rescue
    33. Best Companion Dog - only dogs registered with the KC Good Companion Dog Club.
    34. Best Crossbreed – dog or Bitch
    35. Family Class – dogs who live together.
    BEST NOV & RES BEST NOV WILL NOW BE JUDGED

If you would like to sponsor a class at any of our shows
    Or a rosette with your kennel, business or name on
    Please send a cheque made payable to T.I.D.A. To
    Mrs S Gowland
    19 Hayfield Road
    New Mills
    Derbyshire
    SK22 4JB tel:0166 3741349 email:sallie_gowland@hotmail.com
    PLEASE STATE WHICH SHOW & WHAT YOU WANT ON PRINTED TAILS.
    Cost of Sponsorships
    Class - full set of rosettes £10
    Large Rosette - printed tail £3-00
    First place in breed classes —printed tail £1-50

Last edited by carol on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:58 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : new bits added.)
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

2010 tida shows with utonagan classes Empty Re: 2010 tida shows with utonagan classes

Post by gbjoce Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Thanks for the info. Hopefully I will be able to take Maska along to the Dorset one.....
    arcticwolf
    arcticwolf
    Newborn
    Newborn

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

2010 tida shows with utonagan classes Empty Re: 2010 tida shows with utonagan classes

Post by arcticwolf Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:50 pm

gbjoce wrote:Thanks for the info. Hopefully I will be able to take Maska along to the Dorset one.....

Dorset is a brilliant show, wish I could go, looks that I will have to miss out on it this year
    carol
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

Post by carol Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:53 pm

arcticwolf wrote:
    gbjoce wrote:Thanks for the info. Hopefully I will be able to take Maska along to the Dorset one.....

Dorset is a brilliant show, wish I could go, looks that I will have to miss out on it this year

oh thats a shame its a lovely one and in a great place right next to the pup lol! lol! lol! lol!
    then i can go see my sister and other family on the way home.
    Jazz
    Jazz
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1484
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by Jazz Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:23 am

are you doing that one this year mum? I WANNA GO Razz
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Does this show run over two days? Are the events repeated each day then. Sorry if I am being dense...just trying to find out more about it. Want to be there for any 'UTE' parts if Maska can travel. Anyone got a link to the show?? The TIDA page I found just had the dates and no other info.

We have been using my car rather than my husbands and he has been fine in that, no travel sickness. The other day we put him in husbands car as it is an estate to see if he was ok in that now. No, he was sick in 10 mins. So yesterday, put him back in my car and he was sick after 5 miles whereas we had got up to 26 miles before we put him for the trial in husbands car. Is it all in their minds???
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Admin Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 am

The Utonagan classes are on the Sunday Joce. You may be better using that DAP spray, you can get it off ebay for £13.50, I bought some for when I was transporting babies around and never had one of them sick after I started using it, you only need a squirt. When we are travelling any distance with the girls we stop about every hour for them to have a small drink and stretch their legs and download, we keep the sunroof open as well. Will see you at Dorset as Leon is deff taking us there cheers cheers cheers
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:23 am

Thank you...Will aim for the Sunday then.
    If he does not settle to travelling in my car again will try the spray. My car is a convertable , so if the weather is nice, he can travel along with the wind in his hair Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:58 am

Mine love the sunroof open,especially Lona she stands with her nose or head out, all you can see is this great black lump in your mirror Very Happy Very Happy
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:10 am

Hopefully we can see you there.......can't imagine how he will react to so many dogs......................... What a Face
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:13 am

Just a thought. My mother, almost 92, comes here every Sunday. She is in a wheelchair when she goes out. If the weather is fine...would the Dorset show be suitable for a wheelchair or would the ground be too rough?? she could not take too much bouncing around....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:56 am

I would say it would be a bit too rough, it would be very hard for you as well, pushing the chair and hanging onto Maska who would be wanting to rush over to every dog he says to say hiya.
    My 2 couldn't believe their luck the first show they went to, their eyes were on stalks and they were overcome with excitement, they leapt out of the back of the car into a pack of dogs and just played and played.
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 am

Sounds like....fun.... affraid
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:16 am

They enjoy it lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

2010 tida shows with utonagan classes Empty MISSION ABORTED

Post by Admin Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:08 am

Been outside giving girlies a rinse over, and found out Lona is now in season as well Sad Sad Sad I thought she looked quite swollen, but she can look like that for weeks before she actually comes into season, and she isn't due until end of May at the earliest, her babies were only born in November Shocked Shocked Shocked so I now have both of them in season, never ever happened before, they usually have about 3 months in between at least, sometimes more as Lona usually goes 8 or 9 months between seasons. So.....I won't be going to the ball after all Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Got everything ready, food bought, started putting things in, checked the stove is working etc. covers on the seats and now this....I am gutted. Wayne was just on his way to put diesel in for me, Leon all set to come over tomorrow morning to take me, so at least I have managed to stop the fill up and Leon coming over, could have been worse, she could have started Sunday morning at the Show I suppose No No No
    carol
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

Post by carol Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:59 am

gbjoce wrote:Just a thought. My mother, almost 92, comes here every Sunday. She is in a wheelchair when she goes out. If the weather is fine...would the Dorset show be suitable for a wheelchair or would the ground be too rough?? she could not take too much bouncing around....

the ground at the dorset show is pretty flat and grass theres a little track going on to the field but if you do come i dare say they would let you park on where the camping is which is right next to the ring.
    carol
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

Post by carol Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:01 am

Admin wrote:Been outside giving girlies a rinse over, and found out Lona is now in season as well Sad Sad Sad I thought she looked quite swollen, but she can look like that for weeks before she actually comes into season, and she isn't due until end of May at the earliest, her babies were only born in November Shocked Shocked Shocked so I now have both of them in season, never ever happened before, they usually have about 3 months in between at least, sometimes more as Lona usually goes 8 or 9 months between seasons. So.....I won't be going to the ball after all Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Got everything ready, food bought, started putting things in, checked the stove is working etc. covers on the seats and now this....I am gutted. Wayne was just on his way to put diesel in for me, Leon all set to come over tomorrow morning to take me, so at least I have managed to stop the fill up and Leon coming over, could have been worse, she could have started Sunday morning at the Show I suppose No No No

oh bugger well at least you get them both out of season before all the rest of the shows.
    was looking forward to having a good old chat. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:16 am

I was looking forward to it as well Sad Sad like you say they are done and dusted for the summer now, Lona's babies are 5 months old today, I just can't believe she is in season already Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    I have a new tent (son has killed old one with neglect) and was all set, I have managed to get all the bbq stuff in the freezers, which are pretty full, so stuff is crammed in all over the place. It looks like Xmas Day here with stuff strewn all over the living room, I have got to put it all back now, no idea where new tent will go, it has come in a very swish pull along bag, but a rather large pull along bag Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Going to have a clear out in the Dog Cupboard I think.......was going to get Leon to take it home with him, he has a 3 bedroom house, one bedroom has a load of Wayne's stuff in it, as does his garden shed, however that still leaves another bedroom for ME to put MY stuff in Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Have a successful day on Sunday Carol, give my apologies to TIDA and love to all who go, going to be a beautiful weekend so you will have a fantastic time I know.
    carol
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

Post by carol Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:28 am

Admin wrote:I was looking forward to it as well Sad Sad like you say they are done and dusted for the summer now, Lona's babies are 5 months old today, I just can't believe she is in season already Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    I have a new tent (son has killed old one with neglect) and was all set, I have managed to get all the bbq stuff in the freezers, which are pretty full, so stuff is crammed in all over the place. It looks like Xmas Day here with stuff strewn all over the living room, I have got to put it all back now, no idea where new tent will go, it has come in a very swish pull along bag, but a rather large pull along bag Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Going to have a clear out in the Dog Cupboard I think.......was going to get Leon to take it home with him, he has a 3 bedroom house, one bedroom has a load of Wayne's stuff in it, as does his garden shed, however that still leaves another bedroom for ME to put MY stuff in Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Have a successful day on Sunday Carol, give my apologies to TIDA and love to all who go, going to be a beautiful weekend so you will have a fantastic time I know.

yeah will do, you could of had a bbq on the weekend at home with the boys, im sure the dogs would help eat it lol! lol! lol! lol! they are 5months already boy it seams only yesterday they were terrorising the place.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:32 am

Cariad's will be one in a month or so, it has all gone so quickly hasn't it. Oh well plenty of food in, if there is a famine we are set up for a while Laughing Laughing Laughing
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Oh...that is such a shame. We are still hoping to make it on Sunday....looking forward to our first show althought Maska will be so excited....................... affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 am