THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

3 posters

Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol)

kachinas
    kachinas
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 2702
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol) Empty Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol)

Post by kachinas Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 pm

This does work as I've been doing it now for some months :-)

I normally have semi skimmed milk, I was told if I by the full fat milk and mix equal amounts of water then the result will be the same, as all milk is now hogmonognised or something! lol and the fat is evenly dispersed, not like in the days when I was young and we had to shake the bottle first. Shocked

Gone are the days when you could go on a dairy farm and get a glass of milk straight from the cow ! ( or goat)! Sad . . . And YES there is a big difference!

Anyway, full fat - semi
    and semi - skimmed
    Not sure about skimmed though? . . . sorry
    As it is, skimmed to me looks like and tastes like cloudy water! Rolling Eyes
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol) Empty Re: Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol)

Post by Admin Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:02 am

I have the skimmed milk, but add a bit of semi skimmed into my porridge as it makes it creamy Very Happy Very Happy
    Jazz
    Jazz
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1484
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol) Empty Re: Cutting the cost of a pint :-) ( milk! lol)

Post by Jazz Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:52 am

i prefer skimmed too. but we use semi-skimmed as there's no point buy two different ones because i only use milk in tea and coffee... and not all that much in mine. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:59 pm