THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
My lovely boy Timber needs a home  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
My lovely boy Timber needs a home  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
My lovely boy Timber needs a home  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
My lovely boy Timber needs a home  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
My lovely boy Timber needs a home  EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
My lovely boy Timber needs a home  EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
My lovely boy Timber needs a home  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
My lovely boy Timber needs a home  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
My lovely boy Timber needs a home  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

+3
carol
Admin
Michelle
7 posters

My lovely boy Timber needs a home

Michelle
    Michelle
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 192
    Registration date : 2009-07-31

My lovely boy Timber needs a home  Empty My lovely boy Timber needs a home

Post by Michelle Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:38 am

Due to no fault of his own Timber unfortunatley needs a new home:( Sad Sad

Over the last 18 months our lives have changed beyond all recognition and we have found ourselves in financial meltdown. We are having to sell our home and move into rented accomodation. After speaking to serveral letting agents they have said it is highly unlikey and very rare for landlords to take such large dogs and with the timing issue and finding a home near our son's school it would be impossible. So i'm afraid that we have had to come to the heartbreaking decision to re-home our beloved friend.

Timber is a bright dog 2 yr old who learns very quickly especially when food is on offer his favourite treat being cheese. He walks very well on a lead and hardly pulls at all. He travels very well in the car and is happy to travel in his cage. We let him off lead quite regularly and his re-call is quite good. He is excellent with children and other dogs, not too good with the cat as he likes to chase her and she's too soft to tell him off. He is very good when we go to feed the ducks and does not bother with them at all however he hates squirrels and will chase them and if he's off lead be prepared to chase him. He does suffer with seperation anxiety and does howl when left alone and therefore he would do well being homed with a new doggy friend. He is raw fed and loves his food. Timber has been house trained from the start he has always gone outside to do his business and is trained only to go in one certain place and not all over. He also knows a few tricks and would take very well to learning more and even make a good doggy dancer with time. All in all Timber is a fabulous dog and we have been very lucky to have him in our lives and it is with lots of sadness and regret that we have had to make the decision to find him a new loving home.

June Timber's Nanna (breeder) has been very supportive and helpful and we cannot thank her enough. If you know of anybody who could give our boy a loving home please could you contact either myself or June. Thank you in advance for your help xxx
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

My lovely boy Timber needs a home  Empty Re: My lovely boy Timber needs a home

Post by Admin Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:01 am

I am so sorry it has come to this Michelle, I have got the word out already, once Zillar gone off to her new family I will focus more on getting him sorted. Thank you so much for giving my 'garden boy' such an excellent home and start in life and also being strong enough to give us time to find someone good enough to fill your shoes.
    Give him a big cuddle from me and tell him Nana June loves him loads.
    carol
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3364
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:21 am

So sorry to hear your news and heart breakin news. will also help puting him on my website etc.
    Hopefully will find a new lovin home.
    Brandykins
    Brandykins
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 2715
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by Brandykins Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Aw I hope a forever loving home is found for Timber. So sorry to hear your news - must be really heartbreaking for you. You never know, you may find a sympathetic landlord. There is a private landlor who owns one of the flats in the building I live in, who allows their tenants to have a dog and other around here as well.

Fingers crossed for you and hugs to Timber.

Take care xx
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Post by gbjoce Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:41 pm

I rent out a house and I allow well behaved dogs of any size, so as Rose says....you could be lucky.

Horrible decision for you to have to take......hope it works out in the end.......Sad
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1196

Post by Awfal Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:38 am

Ah what a shame. Timber is a lovely lad, and I would have been more than happy to offer him a good home were it not for the fact we have 2 wolves and that is 1 too many! Ben and Tai only just fit in the back of the Audi, no room for any more sadly. Had we not rescued Ben, he would have been more than welcome - he looks similar to Tai!

Tai is getting old now, a few aches and pains but otherwise is still fighting fit. Ben just goes from strength to strength, he is such a good boy now although we have to be very careful with him around other big dogs because he has a tendency to flatten them. Smaller dogs and bitches are fine, but his size or bigger he can be a real bugger.

Hope you find a home for the beautiful Timber Michelle xx
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:22 am

He is Tai's great great nephew Nikki Laughing Laughing Laughing remember the dog at the MK Show who got 2nd in Wolflike Dog alongside Tai's 1st?? Well he is his brother Laughing Laughing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:47 am

Michelle has sent me some piccies over of him, so am going to put an adv up. Michelle would be happier if any enquiries came through me so it will be my number and email that are up.

Here they are

My lovely boy Timber needs a home  Image_5-1
    My lovely boy Timber needs a home  Image_4-1
    My lovely boy Timber needs a home  Image_3-2
    My lovely boy Timber needs a home  Image_2-1
    My lovely boy Timber needs a home  Image_1-1
    DixieLou
    DixieLou
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 176
    Registration date : 2009-12-16

Post by DixieLou Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:26 am

Oh he's a stunner! If I wasn't working I would take him in a heartbeat.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:29 am

He and Raiden are so alike in looks I always think Laughing
    DixieLou
    DixieLou
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by DixieLou Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:43 am

Yes, they really are, but Raiden seems more 'grey'. Raiden would love a permanent friend, he loves being with my Mum's pup, but it's just not feasible at the minute. Maybe one day.....
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Post by gbjoce Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:55 am

Ah he's a beauty...hope the right home comes along soon......Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:00 am

lol! lol! As soon as Sean is established I know you will be watching Daytime TV as soon as you can lol! lol!
    DixieLou
    DixieLou
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by DixieLou Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:50 am

I certainly will June, lol xx
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:25 am

Your poor sainted mother will be sooo happy she'll throw a street party - she deserves a medal Laughing Laughing
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1196

Post by Awfal Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:11 am

Admin wrote:He is Tai's great great nephew Nikki Laughing Laughing Laughing remember the dog at the MK Show who got 2nd in Wolflike Dog alongside Tai's 1st?? Well he is his brother Laughing Laughing

That explains it - there is a look of Hal too - coat, of course, but eyes as well.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Quote "
    +
    ----
    -

Ah
    what a shame. Timber is a lovely lad, and I would have been more than
    happy to offer him a good home were it not for the fact we have 2 wolves
    and that is 1 too many! Ben and Tai only just fit in the back of the
    Audi, no room for any more sadly. Had we not rescued Ben, he would have
    been more than welcome - he looks similar to Tai!

Very Happy Very Happy Ha, ha your getting good at spotting your guys family tree now Awful, Kindle is Timbers Auntie and Kindle is also your Tai's 2nd cousin , my Sulin Inca 's your Tai's Auntie Very Happy I think Admin/June meant cousin not nephew lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Inca was my girls' grandma, so her brother (Ice/Shanaska) would be their great Uncle, making Tai (his son) 2nd cousin (I think) - or maybe 3rd..... to Lona and Cariad's babies, it would be Ice/Shanaska who was great great Uncle wouldn't it confused confused confused sorry for the mistake scratch scratch lol! lol! lol! lol!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Admin wrote:Inca was my girls' grandma, so her brother (Ice/Shanaska) would be their great Uncle, making Tai (his son) 2nd cousin (I think) - or maybe 3rd..... to Lona and Cariad's babies, it would be Ice/Shanaska who was great great Uncle wouldn't it confused confused confused sorry for the mistake scratch scratch lol! lol! lol! lol!

Ha, ha lol x Just thought I'd put it up coz you know how things get copy pasted and banded about Laughing Laughing lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:16 am