THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

4 posters

Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :)

Lyn
    Lyn
    Juvenile
    Juvenile

Number of posts : 673
    Registration date : 2012-01-01

Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :)

Post by Lyn Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:45 am

Glad to see you were honest about the editing Lyn Razz lol unquote

I am nothing but Joce, Laughing Laughing xx

Have you tried the actual Barf food website Joce ? They have some good reasonable products on there too.

June I scoop out the filling from the hooves as it can give them the scutts, you can get unfilled ones.

You can get large dehydrated tripe strips on line but I cannot remember where I got mine from as I now get most of what I want from Natural Instincts and Landywoods.
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pork. Humm says my title is to short so adding this :)

Post by gbjoce Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:59 am

No have not looked there..will do so now and check out Landywoods. I really just want something to keep them chewing for more than 2 mins. Hopefully the butcher should have knuckle bones again this week. He has had none since before Christmas...they keep them busy.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:01 am

I thought it was just the coloured filling that gave them the scuts, I thought the dark filling was OK.
    Lyn
    Lyn
    Juvenile
    Juvenile

Post by Lyn Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Admin wrote:I thought it was just the coloured filling that gave them the scuts, I thought the dark filling was OK.

Pink filling is the worst but it is much better to get the unfilled ones and then if you want you can make up your own filling, I sometimes do that if I want to give them extra oils or vits or crushed up wormer's etc. More so for the fuss pots.
    Lyn
    Lyn
    Juvenile
    Juvenile

Post by Lyn Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Forgot to say that one of my dogs favourite fillings is Avocado and cheese, Tuna or sardine and cottage cheese, dandelion, nettle, seaweed, carrot and a raw egg to bind.
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1196

Post by Awfal Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:17 am

Lyn wrote:Thanks Awfal Laughing Laughing but I edited it Embarassed Laughing Laughing

Pizzles !!Maybe Pissles Laughing Laughing cheers lol! X

You are too honest Lyn!!
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1196

Post by Awfal Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:19 am

Admin wrote:They are chopped up into tiny pieces, so even a small dog would choke on it, never mind a Norty Donkey Twisted Evil

lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content