THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

+7
gbjoce
toshy11
kachinas
Geri
Admin
carol
955i
11 posters

Potential deer carcasses, Derby area

955i
    Newborn
    Newborn

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2012-01-27

Potential deer carcasses, Derby area Empty Potential deer carcasses, Derby area

Post by 955i Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:37 am

Hi all, I have a source of deer carcasses (neighbour culls in Scotland).

They are a bit intermittent depending on when he goes and whether he hits anything, but if anyone is interested he is willing to let me have all that he has as he only bins them.

There is generally plenty of meat on the bones as, while he is quite good at butchering them, he is no professional Laughing

If anyone is interested in any, please let me know and I can contact you when he has some available.
    carol
    carol
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3364
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Potential deer carcasses, Derby area Empty Re: Potential deer carcasses, Derby area

Post by carol Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:41 am

Oh nice shame not closer.but geri might be if shes not far from u
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Potential deer carcasses, Derby area Empty Re: Potential deer carcasses, Derby area

Post by Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:30 am

Er Carol, Geri is in Scotland and Chris is in Derby.........I will put my hand up to some Chris if you are ever coming up this end, you travel the country anyway so I am sure you can divert yourself to various Utonagan households that are dotted around Laughing lots of nice cups of tea and a butty at least are guaranteed to you that way, and for your stunning 'assistant' well, a venison butty maybe (but without the bread and butter)
    955i
    Newborn
    Newborn

Post by 955i Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:35 am

Admin wrote:Er Carol, Geri is in Scotland and Chris is in Derby.........I will put my hand up to some Chris if you are ever coming up this end, you travel the country anyway so I am sure you can divert yourself to various Utonagan households that are dotted around Laughing lots of nice cups of tea and a butty at least are guaranteed to you that way, and for your stunning 'assistant' well, a venison butty maybe (but without the bread and butter)

If I am passing anyone and I have some I can surely deliver if a cuppa and a butty are on offer lol!

I will have to keep the forum up to date on my site visits when they are available.
    I'm sure I can make the trip up to yours to drop some off when I have some.

Last edited by 955i on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:13 am

Well I am going to be making up a food parcel for Zillar this weekend, but sounds like she will be eating better with you than she ever did with me Shocked Shocked Unfortunately I realise that I will not be able to see Zillar for a very long time, until she is well settled with you and bonded, so the theory is good, but the practical not possible. It will just confuse her if she keeps coming back here, but then going again. Having said that, I have always had regular contact with Kofie, and she has never shown the slightest interest in coming back home with me, why swap Jackie and Andy's comfy bed (she goes to bed before they do if she gets fed up of waiting Sleep Sleep ) for my kennels, well the bit of the bed she hasn't eaten yet anyway......she greets me enthusiastically, has a long cuddle, jumps round like a loony, when I say well are you coming home with me, she goes and sits next to Jackie - this is my mummy, go away YOU lol! lol!
    Geri
    Geri
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post by Geri Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:21 am

I am in the west lothian Area of scotland & if it is the weekend there is always a cuppa & a bacon butty going you just have to be quick in my house 2 teenagers & two dogs enough said x
    955i
    Newborn
    Newborn

Post by 955i Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:27 am

Admin wrote:Unfortunately I realise that I will not be able to see Zillar for a very long time, until she is well settled with you and bonded, so the theory is good, but the practical not possible.

Don't worry June, you will get regular photo updates on her and we are hoping to put some video footage of her training on Nicky's website.

We are discussing using her as a role model for some of Nicky's work projects with young people on responsible dog ownership, aimed at the current obsession with the ownership of bull breeds as status dogs so she is going to be a busy girl with 2 jobs on the go!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:09 am

yeah, I worry about our breed becoming some sort of 'status breed' because everyone and his wife has this thing in their head about a 'wolf' walking obediently at heel behind them, they haven't given a thought about how this is going to happen and the amount of time, patience and effort involved in achieving this. With the bull breeds it is a case of 'my dog is more dangerous than your dog' and my heart broke to see those poor dogs on the tv the other night, being pts because despite being 'legal' there was no responsible home or suitable facilities for them to go back to Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
    So Zillar will be a role model, makes a change I suppose from being a dizzy so and so lol! lol! I have been out sawing wood, and the girls all know when I have finished they get raw carrots, they were all very good and didn't mither until I had stopped, then Zillar started 'talking' to me telling me to get a move on Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing she is very vocal, as you will find out when she wants her brekkie, or tea, PRONTO affraid affraid
    955i
    Newborn
    Newborn

Post by 955i Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:13 am

Admin wrote: she is very vocal, as you will find out when she wants her brekkie, or tea, PRONTO affraid affraid

Oh, kept that quiet Laughing

Nicky works in and around the Stoke/Newcastle area and unfortunately there are a lot of 'status dogs' mostly staffs. There is no doubt these kids love their dogs, but it is unfortunate that they tend to take them out to intimidate rather than just enjoy them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:22 am

They are quite a vocal dog, they will sit and talk to you as you are driving along Laughing
    kachinas
    kachinas
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 2702

Post by kachinas Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:26 am

If your ever in Hertfordshire I'll swap bacon butties and tea for some bones! Smile Laughing Laughing
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 307
    Registration date : 2010-10-29

Post by toshy11 Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:48 am

dont forget me im in fife and always looking for donations for the wolfs
    955i
    Newborn
    Newborn

Post by 955i Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:52 am

OK this seems to be countrywide, so if people interested can give me more definite location, I can try and hook them up with people in their area that can supply them.

Please PM me details and I wil try to hook you up with someone in your area

Chris
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:01 am

i live in kinghorn fife scotland
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:09 am

Things you wish you'd never started lol!
    Because there aren't a lot of these dogs about, you will find we are all spread pretty thinly all over the place, as you now know!!!!
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Post by gbjoce Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:37 am

I'm here in Hampshire...lol Better get your map pins out What a Face

I'll leave my two to chase deer now and again...but they never catch them. I'll stick with Natural Instincts...they love that. But if you are ever passing.. a couple of deer legs would go down well....the cats would love those Smile
    yarrum
    yarrum
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1054
    Registration date : 2008-09-27

Post by yarrum Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 am

Hi I am Yarrum / Eleanor with Sulin Akheira and Sulin Kindle we are in Ayrshire, plenty deer in this area, anything available suitable for the dogs we would accept gratefully xx
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:36 am

Sulin Kindle confused confused I think you'll find she is busy being a mum in North Wales..... scratch scratch lol!
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Post by gbjoce Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:55 am

Yikes, she must have been kidnapped with her pups Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:28 am

Poor Sulin Thunder Crying or Very sad he has changed name and sex Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    yarrum
    yarrum
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1054
    Registration date : 2008-09-27

Post by yarrum Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed What a plonker I am lol I did mean Sulin Thunder, mind you it shows Kindle is always on my mind, should maybe move this post to the laugh section xxxx
    kachinas
    kachinas
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 2702

Post by kachinas Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:10 pm

lol! lol! , I sort of looked at it and got confused! lol!
    ( glad I'm not the only one that does that! lol! )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:52 pm

I just reel off all the names till I get to the one I mean...no idea how you go on Karen, I get confused with just the 3 of them (soon to be 2 Crying or Very sad ) at least I'll get the names right though, till the babies appear and get names that is, then we are in for mass confusion lol! lol!
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:37 am

when i said wolfs i didnt mean my dogs lol, i ment my actuall wolfs we are always looking for donated foods especially deer, cow or on special occasions goat as it quite rare now,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:15 am

I thought it was Reading where you are volunteering??? confused

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content