THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

+7
gbjoce
toshy11
kachinas
Geri
Admin
carol
955i
11 posters

Potential deer carcasses, Derby area

gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 5 Empty Re: Potential deer carcasses, Derby area

Post by gbjoce Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:05 am

Found this for I.E

http://www.iespell.com/
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 5 Empty Re: Potential deer carcasses, Derby area

Post by Admin Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:18 am

Oh Great Stuff Joce cheers cheers , now all Toshy has to do is install it and we will all understand her posts lol! lol! lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:37 am

This is what they say about spellcheck, which confirms the red lines under the mispelt words

The spellcheck doesn't correct your spelling. It checks it, just like word does. When typing you'll see red lines underneath words which are spelt wrong.

I have never had to use spellcheck so am ignorant of how it works!!!!!
    lizz
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 234
    Registration date : 2009-07-12

Post by lizz Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Toshy are Remus and Lupo still at Cupar?
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1196

Post by Awfal Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:40 am

Toshy? Are you there? Hope you haven't taken offence at Admin installing her spell checker ... she's a funny old sausage, but she has a heart of gold and means no harm. She's ace at spelling, but can't drink for toffee ... so don't think too badly of yourself - one glass of wine and I had to carry her out of the restaurant we were in and pour her into the driving seat of her car! How we ever got home in one piece I shall never know ... all over the shop she was!! And talk about hangovers!! The next day she was as crabby as an old crabby thing who had been stuck in a crab pot all night!!

mixed

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:44 am

mixed mixed
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Post by Awfal Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:54 am

Admin wrote: mixed mixed

Darling, I really do think you need to engage in some Anger Management sessions.
    lol! lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 am

mixed
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:06 am

Poor June...one glass and she is......Well, we won't go in to that...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:10 am

Purleeeese....you are surely not going to take the word of a self-confessed inebriate are you Joce, I am the most sainted and sober of all people after all lol! lol!
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:19 am

She sounds like my kinda person...sorry June...Sad
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Post by Awfal Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:25 am

Admin wrote:Purleeeese....you are surely not going to take the word of a self-confessed inebriate are you Joce, I am the most sainted and sober of all people after all lol! lol!

One has to bear in mind here that frequently it is the most severe and chronic alcoholics who are in complete denial.

Now me ... I just know and accept that I am a total pisshead but am therefore not an alkie, because I am not in denial!!

Seriously folks, I talk with fork-ed tongue ... when I stayed with June all those years ago, I brought a bottle of wine for us to drink - I had a couple glasses I think, and the rest stayed in the fridge. For all I know it is still in there ... June is the most sober person I know!

She is actually great to go out with 'cos she doesn't mind driving!! We had a delicious din dins with a bottle of wine, and I think I probably drank all of it bar one glass ... in fact, if she was a bloke I would divorce Mike and marry her!

On that note, I am off to bed, work in the morning ... bloody alarm went off this morning at 5 am instead of 6 am. The stupid clock had somehow switched itself onto BST! I could not think why I was listening to the farming programme at a quarter past six, until they announced the time as being a quarter past five! It was actually very interesting, I had no idea that badgers will take newborn lambs from the lambing sheds like foxes do.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:34 am

nite nite Sleep Sleep can you remember where the stairs are drunken drunken lol!
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Post by Awfal Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:53 am

Admin wrote:nite nite Sleep Sleep can you remember where the stairs are drunken drunken lol!

No!! I completely forgot, and was crawling around on my hands and knees like Edna the Inebriate Woman trying to find the dang things! Then when i did find them, they kept moving so's I couldn't mount them!!

Hic, hic Exclamation
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:50 am

Oh NO Shocked poor you, maybe you should move your bed downstairs or move to a bungalow lol!
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Post by Awfal Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:06 am

Or just drink a lot, lot less !!! drunken

BTW, I really was only joking - I don't imbibe very often during the week!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content