THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

+7
gbjoce
toshy11
kachinas
Geri
Admin
carol
955i
11 posters

Potential deer carcasses, Derby area

toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 307
    Registration date : 2010-10-29

Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential deer carcasses, Derby area

Post by toshy11 Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:23 am

i do but i have 2 in scotland aswell, were i am more permantly,
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential deer carcasses, Derby area

Post by toshy11 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:27 am

thats why i said trust me when i know what i am talking about with wolves i may be new to utes but have studied and worked with wolves for a long time
    Lyn
    Lyn
    Juvenile
    Juvenile

Number of posts : 673
    Registration date : 2012-01-01

Post by Lyn Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:48 am

toshy11 wrote:thats why i said trust me when i know what i am talking about with wolves i may be new to utes but have studied and worked with wolves for a long time

How interesting, how long have you worked with them and for who ? Have you worked abroad with Wolves ?, what a lovely job to have Toshy. I am looking forward to you sharing all your experiences with us as I love the Canadian Timber wolf and all the sub species. Would you say that the sub species differ much from the CTW ?
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 am

been studying them since i was 13, been working with wild wovles since i was 16, iv worked under various bioligists and conservationists. my recent has been the ukwct and the scottish deer centre, i havent been abroed as i mostly work with hand reared wolves although i do work with wild wolves aswell, i do help fund projects from bulgaria to russia and so foth swaping data and such things i hope one day soon to have my own cubs to be amasaders, although i will be traveling this year to bulgaria and the french alps. sometimes its not were you go its the wolves on your door you should watch as there behaviour never changes with a social wolf they just loose there fear you learn more about them in this way and i speicalise in the matreing rituals and rank changes during this time, and i get very involved in breeding programes hence whhy i know the bullshit shaun ellis has said and done. i have a major passion for wil and captive wolves and love educating people on them as i under stand my dog better, id love to answear quistions, again i dont want to offend but this is why i made a massive deal about shaun ellis as he isnt what alot of you think and i know youv met him but believe me hes got many faces and iv seen most of them and there not nice or charming, any of you on facebook should add me and youl see mmy wolves and my work x
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:20 am

down to recent shifts of sub species, the canadian timber is knowen as a sub species but comes under grey wolf such as the artic and the mexican wolf but there not excatly sub species as they have just adapted to there enviroments all the clasifications are changing due to lose in numbers and the finding of new canid species such as the egiptian jackel was thot to be a jackel but is now been classed as an egytpitan wolf, or the river mckenzie valey wolfs who are the original black wolfs and started out in the river mckenizie valley due to breeding with dogs they brought black into the coat. but dueto there numbers falling and breeding with other wolves to make mixed blacks and grey cubs they now are covered under grey wolf, so you understand what i mean now?
    kachinas
    kachinas
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 2702
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by kachinas Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:10 am

Are you toshy11 on fb? :-) , as I'd love to see your wolves and work :-)
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:52 pm

No I'm Rebecca Johnson and my picture is me playing with one of the artic wolfs x
    Geri
    Geri
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post by Geri Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Toshy are you friends with Julie Yule & Irene Stewart just trying to make sure I have added the right one x U rnt that far from me where do u do the work with wolves in Scotland I would love to become involved x
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:49 pm

im in kinghorn, i work up cupar, wer fully staffed just now.
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1196
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Awfal Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:03 am

toshy11 wrote:been studying them since i was 13, been working with wild wovles since i was 16, iv worked under various bioligists and conservationists. my recent has been the ukwct and the scottish deer centre, i havent been abroed as i mostly work with hand reared wolves although i do work with wild wolves aswell, i do help fund projects from bulgaria to russia and so foth swaping data and such things i hope one day soon to have my own cubs to be amasaders, although i will be traveling this year to bulgaria and the french alps. sometimes its not were you go its the wolves on your door you should watch as there behaviour never changes with a social wolf they just loose there fear you learn more about them in this way and i speicalise in the matreing rituals and rank changes during this time, and i get very involved in breeding programes hence whhy i know the bullshit shaun ellis has said and done. i have a major passion for wil and captive wolves and love educating people on them as i under stand my dog better, id love to answear quistions, again i dont want to offend but this is why i made a massive deal about shaun ellis as he isnt what alot of you think and i know youv met him but believe me hes got many faces and iv seen most of them and there not nice or charming, any of you on facebook should add me and youl see mmy wolves and my work x

Exactly which bits are bullshit Toshy? I have found that everything he told me, and what I have read in his book regarding rank - aka Beta Enforcer, Diffuser, Nanny, etc. - has been absolutely spot on.

My Ben is a classic Beta Enforcer, and I am hoping to be able to employ Shaun to help me "cure" his DA.

I don't mean to cause offence, you are more than entitled to your opinion, but I am just curious to know what exactly Shaun has done to make you say what you say Very Happy
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:57 am

i have sed before in earlier posts why i say what i say i never said he doesnt know about dogs and ranks but so does anyone who works with wolves im not getting into another dispute everyones got there opions like you said, im not posting to change peoples minds just to warn not to put your money into him. i am happy to talk about wolves but im banging my head against the wall repeting what i have said before. i dont want to offend so if you dont respect what i have to say or understand why then your proberly not going to ever understand, again that isnt a dig, i just want to educate against people like him whos destroyed many wolves lives
    Lyn
    Lyn
    Juvenile
    Juvenile

Post by Lyn Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:55 am

if you dont respect what i have to say or understand why then your
    proberly not going to ever understand, again that isnt a dig, i just
    want to educate against people like him whos destroyed many wolves lives" Unquote

Maybe toshy it's because you have not told us anything in the first place, to be educated by you as you put it means you have to be told the information etc by the educator, in this case you are saying it is you, I cannot speak for anyone else on here but I am all ears and ready to be educated. x
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:28 am

well what would you like to know?, i am always happy to help educate about wolves, i have said alot in the other thread, i will aslways say that no-one will ever know everything as you learn each day so please dont think im trying to act like i know all,
    Lyn
    Lyn
    Juvenile
    Juvenile

Post by Lyn Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 am

toshy11 wrote:well what would you like to know?, i am always happy to help educate about wolves, i have said alot in the other thread, i will aslways say that no-one will ever know everything as you learn each day so please dont think im trying to act like i know all,

You have gone slightly off track there Toshy confused although I love to hear about peoples experiences and to hear/read and share their knowledge on Wolves.

So no education for us about Shaun Ellis then ? Yet you warn us against him scratch surely if you are not prepared to tell us why you should have stayed quite.
    No malice intended. x
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Oh lol I got confused, he's destroyed wolf blood lines he's brought potentially unsafe wolfs in from different country illegally so he could save money on the proper offical documents thus doing this he has brought diseases, he's also crossed euros with north westerns and tried to say ther one or the other to meet the demands of any zoo or park interested, by doing this defra are now putin the wolfs at comb martine and others zoos in Germany and Ireland down due to his lack of proper papper work and bringing blood diseases in. I have one of his wolves and we had to fight to save him from being destroyed right now we are also trying to stop the healthy ones from being put down and re homed, the wolves have been removed from his care. He's also gone bankrupt, he's using publics money to buy more wolves he just doesn't care what he does along as he looks like the wolf man, his business if you can call it that is looring people in to pay to come on his courses with his hybrids your no were near any wolfs, now I understand he did start of right but he's been swayed by money and for this has signed the death certifacet of over 12 wolves, he's ripping people off, fucked up the blood lines and health of wolves in Europe, he's a cheat and a fraud and again I don't want to put my opione in people but when you have to go down and see these inocent creatures having there photos taken so they can have an register after ther destroyed is heart braking and trust me no one wants to stand and listen as he declares he will just move on get more wolves he should be banned but his girlfriend who works with him has paid to not have these things in the papers, it's sick and that's y I don't like him or epilepsy anyone put money into him, just fund him destroying more wolves lives
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:35 pm

* and I woulnt let anyone put money into him was what the last bit was lol
    Lyn
    Lyn
    Juvenile
    Juvenile

Post by Lyn Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:58 am

Thanks for explaining Toshy Smile
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:24 am

I don't doubt his knowledge by working with wolves but there's other places that are better just gota look them up Troy bennet is a friend who works with wild wolves or the dutchers or I'm happy to bring anyone to my work to c my wolves in Cupar
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Post by gbjoce Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 am

Can't find anything about him going bankrupt?? Have you got a link to that?

Would doubt his girlfriend would have the kinda money needed to silence a story in the press.

Just looking for evidence. I don't like to condemn anyone with looking for proof. People have enemies and they can spread rumours.

Where would I look Toshy?? Thanks Smile
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:43 am

To be honest you probably won't find anything, no offence but Iv said everything about what's happend Yous can believ me or not, just trying to save future wolves, she use to be a lawyer in the media so she's got conections, I can put anything I have up as it's in a confident file back in England, you can try phone comb martine but I doubt they'd help you, I'm noy trying to convince any of you just warning you guys
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 am

Which ex girlfriend was a lawyer...sorry...just trying to piece this together. Do you have a name for her ??
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:03 am

It's his current girlfriend I don't know her name she refused to speak to us at Combe martine as she was disgusted with what was happening, Iv said what I know. Believe me or not to be honest getting a bit board of talking about him on here if you want to talk to me in persons pm me your number
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:17 am

Do you mean Helen Jeffs? She trained as a nursery nurse and worked as a learning support assistant. Both very low paid jobs and certainly not ones who could buy the silence of the press.

Sorry you are bored with this now...I AM really interested. I admired the guy and would like to know what he has done. I would hate to support someone who does not have the best interests of animals at heart.
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:41 am

He's not with Helen they split ages ago, a I said pm me your number il be happy to talk in persone x
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:54 am

Ok will do..just give me the name of the girlfriend in question so I can do some research....Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content