THE GATEWAY TO ALL THINGS UTONAGAN

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Donehogawa and Katoriesland congratulate Cruz on a hip score of 5;5 an elbow score of 0;0 and a clear eye test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Original and Authentic Utonagan and Utonagan Type Dog.

Latest topics

» Happy Birthday.
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm by Brandykins

» Despatches - Undercover Designer Dogs
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Admin

» Sulin Puppies 8 weeks
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:18 am by gbjoce

» Sulin Pups 5 Weeks Today
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am by windriver

» More Sulin Pic's of pups
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am by Awfal

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DIRTY DOZEN
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm by Awfal

» Sulin Puppies Now Four Weeks
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 am by gbjoce

» Are there Birthdays in Heaven?
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:44 pm by Brandykins

» Hee! hee ! It's Crimbo !
Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm by Admin

Navigation

Affiliates

Poll

+7
gbjoce
toshy11
kachinas
Geri
Admin
carol
955i
11 posters

Potential deer carcasses, Derby area

toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Number of posts : 307
    Registration date : 2010-10-29

Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 3 Empty Re: Potential deer carcasses, Derby area

Post by toshy11 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:58 am

again i dont know her name but i can find out 2moro from work, i dont deal with shaun as i dont want to be near him i have delt with him 4 times and he was a prix, but his gf thratend to slap one of my work colleuges so il find out from her lol
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Potential deer carcasses, Derby area - Page 3 Empty Re: Potential deer carcasses, Derby area

Post by gbjoce Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:14 am

great...thanks...
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:48 am

did you add me on face book
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:06 am

I did...
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 am

you called karen

kachinas
    kachinas
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 2702
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by kachinas Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:30 am

toshy11 wrote:you called karen

No that's me Smile
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:35 am

aww lol i dont accept people i dont know lol i will accept u
    kachinas
    kachinas
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 2702

Post by kachinas Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:38 am

toshy11 wrote:aww lol i dont accept people i dont know lol i will accept u

Smile Smile thanks
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Number of posts : 1196

Post by Awfal Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:38 am

toshy11 wrote:i have sed before in earlier posts why i say what i say i never said he doesnt know about dogs and ranks but so does anyone who works with wolves im not getting into another dispute everyones got there opions like you said, im not posting to change peoples minds just to warn not to put your money into him. i am happy to talk about wolves but im banging my head against the wall repeting what i have said before. i dont want to offend so if you dont respect what i have to say or understand why then your proberly not going to ever understand, again that isnt a dig, i just want to educate against people like him whos destroyed many wolves lives

But I am only asking why, Toshy ... what exactly has he done that is so wrong?

If you don't want to say in public, then please PM me. Education is all about information ... and so far, I have heard zilch, and am still none the wiser!!
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Post by Awfal Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:40 am

Lyn wrote:if you dont respect what i have to say or understand why then your
    proberly not going to ever understand, again that isnt a dig, i just
    want to educate against people like him whos destroyed many wolves lives" Unquote

Maybe toshy it's because you have not told us anything in the first place, to be educated by you as you put it means you have to be told the information etc by the educator, in this case you are saying it is you, I cannot speak for anyone else on here but I am all ears and ready to be educated. x

I totally agree Lyn, I am all ears too!! The last thing I want to do is to waste my hard-earned money asking Shaun for help with my Ben ... I need to know why Toshy says I would be!! Pretty please!!
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Post by Awfal Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:42 am

toshy11 wrote:Oh lol I got confused, he's destroyed wolf blood lines he's brought potentially unsafe wolfs in from different country illegally so he could save money on the proper offical documents thus doing this he has brought diseases, he's also crossed euros with north westerns and tried to say ther one or the other to meet the demands of any zoo or park interested, by doing this defra are now putin the wolfs at comb martine and others zoos in Germany and Ireland down due to his lack of proper papper work and bringing blood diseases in. I have one of his wolves and we had to fight to save him from being destroyed right now we are also trying to stop the healthy ones from being put down and re homed, the wolves have been removed from his care. He's also gone bankrupt, he's using publics money to buy more wolves he just doesn't care what he does along as he looks like the wolf man, his business if you can call it that is looring people in to pay to come on his courses with his hybrids your no were near any wolfs, now I understand he did start of right but he's been swayed by money and for this has signed the death certifacet of over 12 wolves, he's ripping people off, fucked up the blood lines and health of wolves in Europe, he's a cheat and a fraud and again I don't want to put my opione in people but when you have to go down and see these inocent creatures having there photos taken so they can have an register after ther destroyed is heart braking and trust me no one wants to stand and listen as he declares he will just move on get more wolves he should be banned but his girlfriend who works with him has paid to not have these things in the papers, it's sick and that's y I don't like him or epilepsy anyone put money into him, just fund him destroying more wolves lives

His "girlfriend" is now his wife ... I believe he married Isla?
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Post by Awfal Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:49 am

Thought I had read it somewhere - found this on t'internet - they were married in 2011:

"Isla Fishburn and Shaun Ellis were married in the heart of Exmoor at a truly idyllic location by the river in the grounds of The Hunters Inn.
    There were two ceremonies the first being by an official registrar in the hotel, this was really nice and quite different to any other wedding.
    The second ceremony was unique it was a native American Indian ceremony held in the gardens, it was a beautiful day with a light wind in the trees the running river and the sun was shining.
    Both Shaun and Isla were dressed in the traditional Native American Indian dress.
    This has to be one of the most moving gatherings I have ever attended.
    I wish them both all the happiness they deserve, they are two of the most wonderful people I have had the pleasure to call my true friends even at 4 am they will be here like a shot if I need anything."
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:25 am

Oh lol I got confused, he's destroyed wolf blood lines he's brought potentially unsafe wolfs in from different country illegally so he could save money on the proper offical documents thus doing this he has brought diseases, he's also crossed euros with north westerns and tried to say ther one or the other to meet the demands of any zoo or park interested, by doing this defra are now putin the wolfs at comb martine and others zoos in Germany and Ireland down due to his lack of proper papper work and bringing blood diseases in. I have one of his wolves and we had to fight to save him from being destroyed right now we are also trying to stop the healthy ones from being put down and re homed, the wolves have been removed from his care. He's also gone bankrupt, he's using publics money to buy more wolves he just doesn't care what he does along as he looks like the wolf man, his business if you can call it that is looring people in to pay to come on his courses with his hybrids your no were near any wolfs, now I understand he did start of right but he's been swayed by money and for this has signed the death certifacet of over 12 wolves, he's ripping people off, fucked up the blood lines and health of wolves in Europe, he's a cheat and a fraud and again I don't want to put my opione in people but when you have to go down and see these inocent creatures having there photos taken so they can have an register after ther destroyed is heart braking and trust me no one wants to stand and listen as he declares he will just move on get more wolves he should be banned but his girlfriend who works with him has paid to not have these things in the papers, it's sick and that's y I don't like him or epilepsy anyone put money into him, just fund him destroying more wolves lives

if this isnt enouf of a reason then im sorry
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Post by Awfal Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:30 am

toshy11 wrote:Oh lol I got confused, he's destroyed wolf blood lines he's brought potentially unsafe wolfs in from different country illegally so he could save money on the proper offical documents thus doing this he has brought diseases, he's also crossed euros with north westerns and tried to say ther one or the other to meet the demands of any zoo or park interested, by doing this defra are now putin the wolfs at comb martine and others zoos in Germany and Ireland down due to his lack of proper papper work and bringing blood diseases in. I have one of his wolves and we had to fight to save him from being destroyed right now we are also trying to stop the healthy ones from being put down and re homed, the wolves have been removed from his care. He's also gone bankrupt, he's using publics money to buy more wolves he just doesn't care what he does along as he looks like the wolf man, his business if you can call it that is looring people in to pay to come on his courses with his hybrids your no were near any wolfs, now I understand he did start of right but he's been swayed by money and for this has signed the death certifacet of over 12 wolves, he's ripping people off, fucked up the blood lines and health of wolves in Europe, he's a cheat and a fraud and again I don't want to put my opione in people but when you have to go down and see these inocent creatures having there photos taken so they can have an register after ther destroyed is heart braking and trust me no one wants to stand and listen as he declares he will just move on get more wolves he should be banned but his girlfriend who works with him has paid to not have these things in the papers, it's sick and that's y I don't like him or epilepsy anyone put money into him, just fund him destroying more wolves lives

if this isnt enouf of a reason then im sorry

If it is all true, then of course it is really bad ... but I have nothing to go on other than your word Toshy, which may be rock solid. I have never met you, and I do not make judgements on people until I have done so. I have met Shaun, admittedly some time ago, but my gut feeling then was that he was kosher ... since then, it is possible he has been corrupted by money, fame, power ... time will tell.

But thank you for your honesty ... I hope you understand where I am coming from, but I will bear in mind what you have said and keep an open mind and be cautious!
    gbjoce
    gbjoce
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gbjoce Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:16 am

If this is the same place it does not get very good reviews now......

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews84807.html
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:29 am

yes and as it says the wolves are off display
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:30 am

ok i wrote a post back to awful but its disapeared
    Shocked
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:38 am

cam i also say im not an expert on shaun or his life i deal with the wolves and the mess he created
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 10610

Post by Admin Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:04 am

toshy, no one has taken your post down, it just seems to happen sometimes, it happens to me as well!!! Just want you to know I don't do stuff like that
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:19 am

oh no i ment it as in i wrote it but it never saved reli weird theres a ghost in the portal
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:30 am

sometimes it can happen if there is another post goes up at the same time and you don't realise. It asks if you want to continue, but you don't see that bit and just go off and your post doesn't go up.
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:34 am

ohhh that must o happend cos a post did go up at the same time
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:08 am

I've done it myself lots of times, I press send and then go onto another part of the forum, go back and it isn't there, but someone else has posted, so I check now to see if the little box comes up saying do I want to modify my post or not Laughing Its a nuisance, especially if it has taken ages to write it Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    toshy11
    toshy11
    Youngster
    Youngster

Post by toshy11 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:11 am

lol. i will check from now on, howz the little pups
    Awfal
    Senior
    Senior

Post by Awfal Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:32 am

Hmmmmm ... I'm not exactly inspired to think negatively of Combe Martin by the negative comments that were posted on their website ... those people who posted were probably not the sharpest pencils in the box, so I would not read too much into what they said.

Toshy: I would have been truly interested to read what you had to say ... please have another go! Gremlins permitting !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content